Chapter 1

Jude's POV
A week before college, I can't wait. It will be the first year. I know me and Connor are going to the same college, but we don't know if we'll be in the same dorm room, I really really hope we are. Connor is leaving earlier than me for sports, he's actually leaving tonight so I'm on my way to the beach to go see him!

"Hey babe, can't wait for you next week." Connor said walking over to my car as I was getting out of it.

"Ya, I wish we were leaving together though." I replied walking to him and pecking him on the cheek.

"Yeah, but when I get there, I find out who I'm sharing a room with!!! So if its you I will not text you, and if it's a stranger....I'm still not gonna text ya." He said chuckling a bit.

"You little jerk." I smiled.

We intertwined hands and started to walk across the beach shore line. I let go of his hand to run into the water. I saw something shiny and my curiosity got the best of me.

"Hey Judicorn, what chya looking for?" Connor asked running to me.

"I don't know I found something shiny, help me look for it?"

"Sure."

We searched and searched I couldn't find it at all. We could only find stones and some fish bones, ehh gross. But we searched one last time and I found it. A crystal rock split in half.

"Wow, its beautiful just like you." Connor said coming behind me into a hug, and kissed my neck.

"Cliché a bit but look if you put it back together, it makes a heartish shape." I kissed him back.

"Yeah, here I'll take one and you take the other. It will be like a you know those, damn it what do you call them??"

"A friendship necklace but a rock instead and instead of friend / boyfriend."

"Ya."

"Ok well, let's go eat. Where would you like to go?" I asked Connor as we put the rocks in our pockets and walking back to my car. Connor took his skateboard here.

"Let's go to my house, my dad's out for work. Let's make a homemade meal." He sounded excited.

"Ok let's go." We went in the car and drove to his house.

We pulled in and went in to the kitchen.

"So.... Who's gonna make it me, you, or together, and what?"

"Let's make it together, and will make a pizza!" He was excited today but why?

"Ok let's do it!"

We grabbed some flour, dough, tomato sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. We were ready to start.