Superwho

Nightmares, again. It was becoming a normal thing for Amelia Pond, although if you didn't call her Amy she'd hit you with a cricket racket.

She was becoming more and more frightened of the dark. And for the tough Scottish girl, if she was scared, you better be worried.

She was tossing and turning in her bed again. trying to get the memories of her last nightmare out of her mind. But nothing seemed to work.

She sat up and sighed. "I'm done pretending I'm okay." She said, glancing at the other side of her bed, feeling as if something was missing. She shook her head and stood up, putting on her 'adventure' clothes.

"I have to find out what's going on." She grabbed some cold coffee from yesterday, scribbling a note for anyone that looks for her.

She put on her boots, grabbed her coat, and headed out, filled with determination.

**********************************

What was the date? what was the date!  The doctor scrambles around his console, pulling levers and pushing buttons. To anyone, it would have looked like he didn't know what he was doing. Although, honestly he probably didn't.

In the middle of all the mayhem he stops and puts his finger up. "Aw-ha!" He exclaims jumping about the console again. Suddenly the Tardis jumps and the doctor falls to the floor, only to jump back up again with a grin on his face.

He's going to visit his best friend, Amelia Pond.

He hops out of his Tardis, smiling as the sunlight of a new day hits his face.

He knocks on the red head's front door. He waits there a second. Frowning, the impatient doctor pulls out his sonic screwdriver.

"Amy?!" He calls again, using his screwdriver on the door.

He keeps the screwdriver in his hands as he looks around the house. He closes the door behind him.

"Amy?" He calls. The doctor carefully checks the hallways and then comes to Amy's bedroom.

"Amy?" He whispers, walking into her room. He felt kinda dirty in a young woman's room without permission, but he shrugs it off.

He looks around the room carefully examining everything. He comes to Amy's desk and sees a note. He picks it up, taking a second to decipher the Scotts messy handwriting.

Oi, Doctor! Finally! I'd been waiting for you, you know!

Anyway, my nightmares came back and their worse.

I needa see what's going on in my head full of rubbish.

Seeing as you weren't much help, I'm gonna find out myself,

With something called woman power.

I'll see ya when I get back.

-Amy <3

The doctor sighs and sits down. He always seems to miss people. He licks the paper, taking in the taste. "2 days." He mutters to himself.

He stands up, putting the note in his pocket.

He takes one more look around the room before running off into his Tardis.

There's only one place where someone  can help him find Amy, and he knows it.