Chapter 1: New Beginnings

“Ronald!” Siren exclaimed, “If you try to give me a hug I will not hesitate to kick you.”

Ron slowly backed away from Siren and made his way over to Elisabeth. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lightly on the cheek. Elisabeth went turned red, as did Ron. Ron went to turn around when Elisabeth grabbed his wrist and kissed him on the lips. After a second she let go and casually said goodbye.

“I puked a little bit in my mouth.” Siren said, “I mean you’ll see him in a couple of days!”

Elisabeth glared evilly and continued to say goodbye to the rest of the Weasleys. Siren was about to say goodbye to George, but Mrs. Weasley stopped her and pulled her aside.

“Serenity, I need to talk to you about going to see your parents.” She whispered seriously.

“What? Should Elisabeth and I not go see them? They’re our parents. We have to see them.”

“No, I think that’s it is great you want to see your parents, but time travel is tricky. You and Elisabeth have been gone so long that your parents may have forgotten they had you.”

“Well it’s worth a try, is it not?” Siren asked.

“Just- Just be careful.”

Mrs. Weasley pushed Siren away and went back to the burrow. Siren caught up with Elisabeth and pulled her aside from Ron.

The rest of the Weasley’s went inside while Elisabeth and Siren stood there making sure no one was looking while Siren pulled out the magical time turner that was around her neck. Elisabeth grabbed her and Siren’s trunk and they went forward in time to 2011.

They stood still while everything around them continued to quickly fast forward. They closed their eyes while everything played out and when they re-opened their eyes they were at the Burrow in the year 2011.

“Siren, how exactly are we getting to America? I mean, we can’t apparate we’re not seventeen yet.” Elisabeth asked.

“I was thinking about using floo powder to get there. If we zap in through the fire place while they’re still at work it’ll be a surprise when they walk in the door!”

Elisabeth shrugged and they both walked into the Burrow. As they walked inside they saw Mrs. Weasley in the kitchen cooking.

“Mrs. Weasley!” Siren yelled putting her suitcase down

There was a loud crash in the kitchen. There was a shuffling of feet to help Mrs. Weasley. Siren moved toward the doorway and saw non other then Harry’s jet black hair. Ginny and him must have went to visit Mrs. Weasley with their kids as it was summer break.

“Mum? Who was that?” A familiar voice called. The voice belonged to Ron Weasley.

Elisabeth and Siren gave each other nervous glances and tip toed over to the couch where the hid.

“Do you think it is Bill and Fleur?” a girly voice that belonged to Ginny asked.

“It may be. I’ll go and check. Do not move from this room or in the name of Merlin himself I will kill you.” Mrs. Weasley threatened.

Elisabeth and Siren slowly stood up from behind the couch and idiotically smiled at Molly Weasley as she appeared from the doorway. She looked startled at the site of them.

“Mrs. Weasley! Are you having people over for dinner or something?” Siren asked.

“Yes I am so if you don’t mind-“

“Are Siren and I invited?” Elisabeth intruded.

“Of course you are not invited. If Harry, Ron, or Hermione see you they’ll be a little scared to see you this is the Siren and Elisabeth of their first or second year at Hogwarts?”