The Drinking Contest

I DO NOT OWN THE SHOW OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS!!!!

The Fairy Tail Guild
As usual Fairy Tail was as boisterous as ever. Everyone doing their usual routine. Gray and Nastu were fighting again, Erza was yelling at Gray to put some clothes on, Lucy got caught up in the flying objects from the two morons across the guild, and Levy was reading her latest book. All was normal until Cana decided to announce a challenge open to all of her guild mates. "Listen up everyone! I am proposing a drinking contest! Whoever can out drink me will get my next missions payment!" Cana slurred. "I'm up for that!" Shouted Elfman. "Count me in!" Gray replied. "You better be ready to pay me Cana cause I'm gonna win!" Nastu yelled out in excitement. "Alright!! I got some takers!! Let's do this!!" Cana cheered.

   Gajeel hearing of this from the bar got up and approached Levy. "Hey shrimp you should go make her work for her money's worth." He said with a grin. "Not interested Gajeel." Levy said coldly. "Aww come on shrimp you could do it. I mean there's no harm in trying right?" "I said no!" Levy snapped. Gajeel already having enough of this took Levy's book and tossed it to the other side of the table. Then picked her up throwing her over his shoulder and started carrying her over to the drinking contest. "Gajeel put me down this instant!" Levy screamed. "Oh lighten up shrimp maybe some drinking will loosen you up a bit. Your such a stiff." Gajeel snickered. Levy started to punch his back when she suddenly was dropped in a seat at the drinking contest. "Shrimp here is gonna take you up on that offer." He smirked. Levy looked over to her right and left and saw that a few guys were already passed out on the floor. Cana hands her a shot glass of Bacardi's Rum. "You ready girly?" Cana motioned her glass for cheers. Levy let out a sigh. "I guess so...." She said uncertain as they clinked glasses.

   Cana with no problem washed it down. Levy without thinking about it did the same which surprised her guild mates and herself. "This stuff taste pretty damn good." Levy said shocked. "Yeah I love this stuff!" Cana giggled. Cana began to poor the next round.

   After about fifteen minutes of drinking Levy started to feel uneasy in her stomach. "What's the matter shrimp? Are you a light weight or something?" "Well I never really drank before....." Levy spoke in a queazy tone. "Whoa whoa whoa! Then you shouldn't be drinking the strong stuff girly for your first time drinking." "No no I'm fine....really I can do this." She spoke with sheer determination. "Aww come on shrimp I can drink more than that! You really are a light weight!" Gajeel laughed. "Shut up metal head! I could drink more than you any day!" Levy barked. "Oh yeah? Then prove it tiny! You and me! Drink off! Right now!" "Your on!" Levy shouted as she took another shot.
"This ought to be good!" Cana gave out drinks to everyone while they watched.

   Everyone was gathered around to see who would win. People even made bets on who might win. Though majority of them went towards Gajeel winning. Thirty minutes had passed and neither had stopped drinking since they started, both were pretty tipsy. "You alright there shrimp? You look a bit green haha." "Don't get cocky you metal giant! Your not looking too hot either!" "I look better than you." Gajeel smirked.

Levy Pov.
   It's like he wants to get kicked in the sack! Ugh! I'll show him who the top drinker is!
                                                                   End of Pov.

   Levy was getting mad now. She had about enough of his crap. Levy snatched the bottle out of Cana's hand and began to chug it. Gajeel's jaw dropped. Everyone now was chanting and cheering. "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!!!!!!" Levy once finishing the bottle of Bacardi slammed it down on the table looking down at the floor. "WHOOHOO LEVY!!!!" Cana cheered. Gajeel got up and walked towards the bar asking Mira for their strongest drink. Coming back with Grappa he sits down pops open the bottle and chugs it. He then smashes it on the floor sending pieces of glass everywhere under the table. Both Gajeel and Levy were now over the top hammered and couldn't even walk straight more or less stand. "Alright alright you guys should stop your both wasted. I think Gajeel that you might be a tid bit more drunk than Levy haha. So Levy you should walk him home." Cana smiled to herself knowing what she had just set up.

   Levy and Gajeel both staggered to the doors and started to make their way back to Gajeel's place. It only took them about five to ten minutes to get there so it wasn't so bad for two drunkies. As Gajeel opens the door to his apartment he almost falls through onto his living room floor. Levy did and just sat there on her knees. "I hope you know I won." Gajeel belched. "Ha! You think you won! I'm obviously the winner here!" Levy hiccuped. Gajeel took a seat on his black leather couch and looked a Levy. Gajeel's eyes were now filling up with lust and greed. He didn't know why but he wanted her now! Levy was vulnerable to anything Gajeel would do to her but she didn't realize it. Her soft drunken eyes just wandered around the room unaware that Gajeel had licked his lips in enticement. The dragon slayer slowly got up and walked to Levy and stood looking down at her. "Huh...?" Levy looked puzzled at the look she was receiving. He with force picked her up bridal style and and carried her into his bedroom. Roughly slamming her down on his bed. "Ooowwww.....be gentle.." Levy whined. "Oh shut up tiny." Gajeel said in a firm cold tone. "You may be a good drinker but I'm about to show you what I do best." A smirk spread across his face.