I Need You

Hello, this is my first fanfic, I hope you enjoy. I also wish to call you my fellow hippies, so follow and join my version of Woodstock.

==========================

Jovenshire (a.k.a Joshua) had always loved Ian since the first Gamebang. He had always wanted to tell him, but the fear he would be friend zoned for the sake of SmoshGames. Joshua tried to hide but they only got stronger. One day after a Just Dance Gamebang he had just got a really awkward boner. Seeing the way Ian swung his hips he couldn't hide it. He excused himself by saying he had to go to the bathroom.

Ian's POV

Why did he leave? Once the song finished, I got a pretty good score and then went after Joshua. From the corner of my eye a saw something while dancing, but I couldn't be sure. When I walked into the bathroom I saw for sure. He had his pants around his thighs, jacking off. He saw me standing there and rushed to pull his pants up.

Joshua's POV

Why hadn't I locked the door? He stood there looking at the bulge in my jeans. " So." I piped up. "I had no idea" he said. I looked away blushing furiously. " I can finish the job, if you want?" I gazed into his icy blue eyes, the ones I fell in love with, and shook my head yes. He came over and kissed my lips, I couldn't believe this was happening, he unzipped my pants. Pulling away he went to his knees. Ian pulled my cock out and rubbed up and down. He licked the bottom of my whole shaft. It felt so amazing, then he put my whole cock in his mouth starting a fast and steady rhythm, tilting my head back in joy. Faster then ever I was pushed closer to the edge. "Ian, I'm about to c-cum," just as the words left my mouth I made him deep-throat my cock when the warm, white liquid flowed into his mouth. He swallowed, wiping his chin. Ian came back up and kissed me, I could taste my self on his soft, irresistible lips. I zipped back up and hand in hand went back to the game room. Finally, we were together!