"Please Tomoe!?"

"Why don't you get that damn snake to help you with that?" Tomoe asked

"I tried already. Mizuki's hair isn't quite long enough, Tomoe." said Nanami

To think him Tomoe, one of the most powerful yokai in history was now the plaything for a young human girl. If he didn't find it so pathetic, he would think it was funny. He consoled himself with the fact that Nanami was also a young godess.

She ran her fingers through Tomoe's long silver hair. If he was in yokai form she would have more to work with, but even in his familiar form he had more than most males. It was so sleek and soft as she caressed it with her finger tips. "Nanami, how long will this take?" Tomoe asked trying to sound impatient. In reality, he was much too comfortable with Nanami's hands in his hair. "I won't take too long. I promise! I still have Geometry homework to do, so I'll be quick."

"Ok, now how do I do this?" She asked herself while looking at a diagram. "Take three pieces of hair" she said while separating three of Tomoe's silky strands. "Now take the first piece and cross it over the second..." I wasn't long before Nanami-sama got the hang of it weaving Tomoe's strands in and out of each other with her fingers. Every so often Nanami's clumsily would brush her fingertips across the soft skin of his ears. Nanami didn't even notice that Tomoe, who was tired from a long day of being a familiar, had drifted off to sleep in her hands wearing an expression of bliss.