1

"I'm going to be a born again virgin,"

Amaia Mae admitted to her best friends, Kaydence and Micah.

They looked at each other before glancing at the woman sitting in the love seat once again. Their laughter filled the living room. It was hard to believe that their friend, who had a one night stand almost every other day, was going to attempt to reclaim her virginity, which is long gone by now.

Both women laid, sprawled out on the couch, tears streaming down their faces as they continued their fit of giggles. Amaia felt insulted, how could her own two friends think that this was a laughing matter.

Amaia crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at the two women. They calmed down, sitting up straight while wiping tears from their eyes. A few giggles still managed to escape their lips.

"That was the best joke I've ever heard in my life! " Kaydence said, while leaning against the armrest of the couch. Micah nodded in agreement, sitting with her legs crossed.

"I'm serious, guys. It's about time that I-I become...celibate." once her friends realized that she was serious, their eyes almost pop out of sock it. Amaia saying that she had planned on not having sex had them taken aback. She had been able to get any man she wanted with her looks and her body, if she even found an attractive man in the donut shop, best believe if she wanted him, he'd be in her bed that night.

"Why?" Micah asked.

"My body count is higher than my age. I feel disgusted and ashamed of myself." she explained, palming her face.

"So what, sex is amazing! I'd have it everyday if I could...oh wait, I do," Kaydence said with a big smile on her face as her finger twirled a tendril of her hair.

Micah and Amaia laughed, knowing that their best friend was sex crazy. There is not once piece of furniture in the place they shared that she had not had sex on, which had consistently been disinfected, if not thrown away.

"So, when do you plan on having sex again?" Amaia stared at Micah, lips protruding out as she thought about the mind numbing question. Well, now, she wasn't just going to have sex with whoever she wanted, she'd need to control herself and her sexual needs, which needed to be fulfilled almost all the time.

"If I do find the right guy, I'm going to wait until that relationship is stable before we start having sex, you know?"

"No, I don't know." said Kaydence, whom was now filing her nails.

Micah nudged her, causing her to mouth 'what' while rubbing her arm.

"We understand, and we.." she darted her eyes at Kay, "support your decision, I mean, we all need a break from sex sometimes, right?"

A loud scoff could be heard throughout the room, they both looked at the woman filing her nails. Kaydence mumbled a few incoherent words causing them to roll their eyes.

Amaia stood to her feet, grabbing her purse from the coffee table.

"Anyways, I have to go to work, but I'll see you girls later.."

Kaydence threw up a peace sign, while Micah waved.

As Amaia closed the door of the condo behind her, she stumbled over a box.