The Squad

"Dudes what you think i should do?" Tristan asked, "Do what T?" replied Shane, "For his birthday dumb ass!" said Nathan, "What should we do?" Tristan asked again.
*Silence*

"Guys! I got it, Pool Party" Christian suggested, "Hmm, not bad Chris, what you guys think?" said Tristan, "I'm down" said Nathan, "Finna get turnt bros" said Shane excitedly *Hi-5's Nathan*, "What about it Shea?" asked Shane, *Shea looks around * " Let's fuck some bitches!". The guys agreed with Hi-5's, fist bumps and laughter.

As the five guys cruised the hall ways, Christian started informing people about Tristan's Pool Party Birthday Bash.

Heyyo! The name's Talib but my friends call me Tali, yeah I know pretty girly for a boy also, I'm the sixth member of the squad but I'm also the one left to tell the story, curse those guys -.- . Anyways lets get started on introducing these assholes.

Shane Baltimore (Shay): Spanish and Swedish, with bright blue eyes, speaks Spanish, English and Sweedish obviously, and could dabble a bit in Russian, art prodigy, 6'1 in case you wanted to know, straight brownish hair, funny, sweet, a bit of an asshole. He has a dirty mind and mouth, a devilish smile that makes you wonder what he is thinking, though he will never tell you. He has the most random thoughts and can make you laugh until you cry.

Tristan Alexander (T) : African American, #1 Asshole, Musician, Football Captain,kinky hair, bluish eyes, 6'5, but he's an amazing guy who will keep you laughing no matter what. He seems shy at first, but when you get to really know him, he's really cool. He tends to bring himself down often, so you should be there to help him out and make him feel better. He may argue, but he'll usually just make a joke out of the arguement, or will apologize.

Christian Louboutin (Chris) : Dutch and Caucasian, 6'2, straight black hair, blue eyes, Scientist ,nice, kind, funny, cute, and himself. Who could ask for more? He'll always be there for you no matter what happens. He can be annoying like anyone, or that you don't need him sometimes. But the absence of him drives you insane. He's been through more then you could imagine, but when your in his arms, it just feels safe because you know you have him to guide you.
But even as friends he's perfect. He will ditch even a girlfriend that tries to mess with you. You could be in love with him and see him with another girl, but as long as he's happy you're happy. Yet if he's mad at you, you feel so ashamed and as if your a burden. Over all, hes the person that you haven't lived till you see him.

Shea Butler(Butter): Caucasian,6',straight brown hair, blue eyes, future Astrophysician, he has verg high energy when around everyone, but can loose energy rapidly when isolated. When talking to a him you are usually going to be the listener. NEVER TALK ON THE PHONE WITH THIS GUY. When listening, he'll listen briefly and comment then continue with some other issue of theirs before you're finished. He's quite loveable, besides their uncanny ability to control a conversation. If you go a dressing competition with him you will lose. I'm fortunate enough to know a Shea, TURN OFF YOUR PHONE WHEN YOU GOING TO SLEEP THIS DUDE WILL CALL YOUR ASS 3AM IN THE MORNING, besides that he's a friend to have for life.

Nathaniel Edu (Nate,Nathan): Scotish and Irish, 5'9, blonde-brown curly sometimes straight hair, hazel eyes, (L.I.T) Lawyer in Training, caring, loyal guy. He tries to be helpful to all and has a great charisma. He is fierce and protective when it comes to those he loves. He is a kind, intelligent, lovable guy and at times very romantic and cute (thats what the girls say).He sometimes feels guilty for things that aren't his fault. With his looks and his smarts, DO NOT FUCK WITH NATHANIEL. He isn't aware of his feelings most of the time or is scare to voice it, but give him time he will surely come around to it. At times he is sensitive and shy but that only happens when he is uncomfortable.He sometimes needs a push in a direction to get him moving.But he's an awesome friend.

And last but not least ME! incase you forgotten, its Talib aka Tali.

Talib Kenner(Tali): Arabic and Caucasian, 6'7, yes,yes I am the tallest motherfucker there is, no need to applaud. Pro-basketballer, future Dentist, I also have Heterochromia,
straight jet black hair, I'm the honest one, I tend to love hard and easy, very emotional and kind. I'm strong, loyal, faithful, and very spiritual.

Sorry you had to read all of that, they wanted all the girls who's gonna read this book have an idea of how awesome they are.Anyways lets get started.