Ashley Purdy x Reader [[[LEMON ONESHOT]]]

Not my personal fetish, but apparently people like this shit so....?

Ashley Purdy was mad, which led to you two getting into a nasty fight. He throws you against the wall and kisses you angrily as his hands slide up your skirt. His fingers probe around until he finds your pantie line, inserting a finger into you. Your hands find his hair, but he quickly pins your hands over your head, using only one hand.

"Bitch, did I say you could move?" he bites your neck.

Not hard enough to break the skin, but not gently either.

Yelping you reply, "No sir".

He pinches your clit and nibbles your neck, his body pressing against yours as you moan his name. He bites harder, his fingers sliding up into you as he hoists you up, wrapping your legs around his waist. Ashley kisses you deeply, biting your bottom lip. He kisses you again, moving both of his hands towards your breasts. He kisses you hard, slipping his tongue into your mouth and exploring, as he squeezes your breasts. He molds them to his palms as he pinches your sensitive buds, before suddenly ripping open your blouse. He tugs away the fabric and lowers his face to your now bare breasts. He bites down hard on your left bud as his hand continuously works your right mound.

You again try to move, but he pinches down harder with his teeth and draws a small bit of blood. He pushes you harder into the wall, growling.

"Fucking bitch, stop trying to boss me around!"

He moves away, letting you fall on your ass. Groaning and rubbing your sore butt, you see that Ashley is nearly foaming at the mouth.

"GET YOUR ASS UPSTAIRS! And you better fucking get naked!" he hollers.

You do as told, a part of you wishing the bed would simply swallow you up. But he walks in instead, naked as a newborn. He grins, crawling up to you and kissing you passionately. You kiss him back, just as he shoves you down into the array of pillows and handcuffs you. With a sly smirk, he locks your ankles into place as well.

You don't know why, but you're incredibly turned on right now...

Ashley lowers his face to your curls and nibbles on the flaps of skin that conceal you, smirking up at you. With a quick wink, he buries his face inside your core and his tongue pushes you over the edge as he hands reach up and claim your breasts. You writhe and spasm, which both pisses him off and turns him on. He slowly, oh so slowly, pulls one hand away your breasts. He quickly begins to spank you as his tongue flicks out inside you. You feel your back arch and your hips rise. Ashley Purdy chuckles, pinching you bud hard enough to make you whimper.

Getting impatient, he withdrawals his tongue and inserts his rock hard cock. He plows into you, growling and punishing you whenever you try to take the lead.