Chapter 1.

Screams echoed throughout the house " Daddy help me . Mommy " . Marcus yelled " April where are you " . He ran into the kitchen to see this creature holding her in the air by her throat.
It was tall , black, and transparent . Marcus stood there as this creature sucked the life from his daughter. While she helplessly kicked and looked into her fathers eyes , he stood there afraid. He couldn't talk , move , or blink his eyes, he just watched . His wife Alyssa, she tried to hit the creature with a bat but the bat went through it as if she was swinging at nothing. This stopped the  creature and he dropped April. April laid there as if she was paralyzed , her eyes still stuck on Marcus . Tears rolled down his face . Alyssa and the creature disappeared, Marcus with his petrified voice silently says " April , April baby speak to me ". He shakes her and she doesn't move . He screams in agony .

" Marcus ! Marcus ! Wake up your dreaming " Alyssa says . " What the hell you screaming for ". Marcus gets up and runs to April room to find a shadowy like figure standing beside the bed. He froze up but the figure disappeared . He took April in his room and laid her in there bed and went to the bathroom. He looked into the mirror and thought to himself," Why is this happening to me, Lord why . April and Alyssa screams echoed throughout the house. He ran as fast as he could to see the same creature he witnessed in his dream .
" You can't hide, can't run . " the creature whispered as Marcus stood there . He recalled a moment from his childhood. Marcus was about 12 when he first seen this creature . It killed is older sister Tina . Tina screamed " Marcus run , let go ". Marcus held on as tightly as he could . The creature was dragging her into the house . Marcus cried out for help but none came . Then he remembered .

This is why I'm afraid .