Why me

Hi my name is Lilly-Ann I'm 14 years old I have green eyes and black hair I'm really sporty and I'm into cheerleading, football and karate

1/1/15 at 6:00 am
Hi diary so it's a new year with a new school and with new friends if I can get friends that is ha ha what I'm i saying I'm not going to get friends but we will just have to see bye for now diary.
1/1/15 at 7:00 am
so I'm standing in school grounds and I have no idea where to go so I looked at a map near the office and looked for all my classes.
1/1/15 at 8:00 am
So I found all my classes but by then class has already started I yell f*** in my head and ran to class I'm first class so maths and I hate maths I said in my head.
1/1/15 at 9:00 am
but when I got to class I sat down and the teacher gave me a sheet of paper and said we are doing a maths exam and of course I yelled f*** no in my head.
1/1/15 at 10:00 am
So after we had lunch and of course me having no friends I sat alone doing maths homework.
1/1/15 at 11:00 am
We had Science the class wasn't that bad we got to burn some things and yeah so the next class we had HPE and I was so looking forward to it
1/1/15 at 12:00 am
So I was in HPE the class I was so looking forward to was cancelled by a whole school parade eaw I yelled in my head why why why my favourite subject I was so angry that my favourite subject was cancelled by a parade a silly, stupid, boring parade.
1/1/15 at 1:00 pm
We had lunch again and of course me with no friends watching everyone with friends laugh and hang out and so I said to myself the next class I have is English.
1/1/15 at 2:00 pm
I had english and it just like maths we did an exam eaw I said to myself why I was sitting there filling out the exam papers.
1/1/15 at 3:00 pm
We all want home and on my way home my mum said how was your day and course I said that it was bad and she said why was your day bad and I told her that we had tow exams and HPE was cancelled.
1/1/15 at 7:00 pm
So that was my day night diary see you tomorrow