Infatuation

Why do people fall in love so easy? Why do they assume things? What can we do to feel be loved? Sometimes we do things without thinking, like people say actions speaks louder than words. But why do people sometimes misunderstood our actions?

but why--

I was soon interrupted by my mom telling me to come down and have a breakfast. so I get up and change my pj's and rummaged through my drawer. I pulled a pink tank top and a white short , I pulled my hair to a nice korean bun and headed down stairs.

'Jamie! hurry up! you need to meet somebody!!!' my mom shouted while I headed downstairs.

when I came down I saw my mom smiling like an idiot while having a cup of coffee with her phone in her hands, probably texting, I thought.

'what is going on? and why are you smiling like that?' I ask while I get a box of cereal in the cupboards.

'oh nothing! I just got a text from Dave!' well you see my mom who probably acts like a teenager still goes on date cause my dad left with some slutbag and leaves us without goodbyes. my mom got depress and after weeks she changed.

she became stern and mostly occupies her time to work. so yeah I let her do her things whatever.

'He's said we are going on a date!' she squealed with delight

'what am I supposed to do?' I ask her.

'you'll be staying with a babysitter or just a guardian to watch you and your little sister..'

'Mom, I don't need a babysitter!! I'm 17 for godsakes! I can take care of myself and also mitch!'

'No, you might as well throw a party without me so I'm hiring a babysitter. he'll be here in a few hours.'

HE?! He? what the----?

'mom do you think a guy is capable in looking for us? I mean he might be a perverted guy? arrogant cocky?'

'oh shush! she's my bestfriend son so I trust him! he's a good boy'

suddenly the doorbell rang...speak of the devil ergh!!

'ill go get it' my mom says and quickly rush through the doors

'Honey! come here! let me introduce you to Chase!'

'Im sure mom he's might be a perverted guy and----' Holy moly!! that guy is freaking gorgeous!! those light green orbs staring at me with a smug smile , those blonde hair that was disheveled yet look it a good way oh those v neck t shirt I bet he got ... omg what the hell jamie ?!! checking out a guy? get a grip girl!!

'ugh H...hi' I stammered. the hell why the hell I stammered?

'hey! I'm chase' he introduced. Gosh even he's voice is sexy as hell ..Get a hold of yourself jamie!!!

'oooohh ! I'm so glad you agreed to babysit my two daughters, Mitch is probably sleeping so..Jamie why don't you wake her up? its already noon? my mom told to chase and then me

I groaned

'ugggh! why do I always wake her up?! she gets cranky and throws random things to me!!'

' don't be silly you're sister just love you and she will never hurt you..' explained my mom hahaha! she doesn't even know I get bruised while chasing her and and up tripping in the stairs because she won't go to bath..yeah mom she really loves me! I mentally said

as I started heading to my sisters room , I sneek a glance to chase and I'm surprised that he's is staring at me intently with his famous smirk ugghhh! he's is really cocky to himself!

I barged to my sister's room and find her sprawled in her bed looking lnsane, hahaha her drools. don't get me wrong this girl might seem nice and sweet but no.. she is evil even though she's six years old she acts like an adult hahaha

'Heyy Jessica!!!!!!!!! JESSSSSICA! 'I shrieked for her to wake up

'whattttt?' her squicky voice said

' you need to wake up, we have a guest..'

'domt care '

'ooooh I bet he's hot...'

then the most unexpected happen..

'whos HOT?'

and I see chase leaning in the doorframe and smirking..

Goddamn!!

-------------------------------

:)