Prologue

10th Century~New World

  A noble martyr named Elijah Mikaelson who came from the Original Mikaelson family of seven, He is the eldest brother of five siblings. They moved to a small village, a insignificant dot on the 10th century map that does not exist many years later. 

   Elijah met Annabel Nadia who moved from Russia to escape the danger from her family and had to quickly adjust to be English. She is the exquisite beauty, women envy her and men wants her, no matter if she has a child or not, but she does.

  She has twins who is 12 only 4 minutes apart and both opposite of genders, a girl who was born first before her brother, named Irina Nadia and Dimitri Nadia. Their father has lost his own battle back in Russia, fighting against his enemies to protect his family.

  The family of three left shortly after going to see him, they realized that it would be more dangerous if they stay there. Alexandrite Nadia told his wishes to his wife that she is to be safe and her children, only to die after they gave each other a fair well goodbye.

  Elijah met Annabel after a festival of Fire, and quickly fell in love with her. Her Brown eyes with specks of emerald green, her lovely long golden brown hair that glowed red and gold in sunlight. Her tan skin tone, her smile and most of all, her heart. Elijah knew that he doesn't deserve her but he took the chance when his brother Klaus kissed Annabel on the mouth after dancing around the fire, she blushed and pushed him away when Elijah left the feast, angry. She did not know where he went, but she found him anyway.

"There you are, I've wondered where you went." She saw him by the shed next to the pigs, he smiled. "Feeding the pigs." He said curtly, Annabel frown. She sighs, "I know we haven't known each other long, but I thought that I only love one man who died after saying goodbye, I didn't know that I would give my heart to someone again," Elijah looked up with confusion and small hope. " I decided to give my heart to someone," Annabel puts her long elegant hand onto the apple of his cheek, he leaned into her palm. "I chose you, Elijah." She whispered, then Elijah grins then leaned towards her but Annabel stops him, "As I want to have a first kiss but in front of the pig-" she was cut off by Elijah kissing her hard, she gasped then pulled back.

"A noble Martyr does not care about publicly affectionate." She teases him, he leaned towards her again, "Fate decided to do it." He teases her and then kissed her again.