Prologue

Time starts for me and I awake .The bones and joints in my body that haven't moved for a long time ache. I breath in slowly and I feel the hunger that I always loved to feel surge through my body.
    It's been ages since i felt this thirst, this hunger. I wonder how long I have been under this cursed sleep,I feel the anger course through my veins hot and blinding. "Hello" I turn my head in the direction of the voice and I am immediately filled with blood lust, before me stands a human,a girl,in a blink of an eye I stand before her my fangs extracted before I could think of it.
   Before I can get to touch her I am thrown across the room. My back slamming the opposite wall of the room. "I wouldnt do that if I were you" the human ticks, I watch her closely, I watch as power radiates from her , how could I have missed that. My blood lust is controlling me. "Witch" I flash her a grin tiltling my head. "Lorenzo Lockner, its nice getting to finally meet you.""Ive got to say that I cant say the same for you" I gather all the strength my body has and break free from her power holding me to the wall.
   Her face shows a hint of surprise before it vanishes into thin air"Well,Well, I should'nt be surprised that the famous Lorenzo Lockner broke free from my spell in such a weakened state. After all he's.." " What do you want besides to praise me, did you just wake me up to praise me or you have other reasons, I assume you were the one to wake me from my slumber. Hmm" when shes silent she confirms my theory" As you said and saw I am weakened and my paitience is running thin. The only reason I am not snapping that pretty little neck of yours is because I'm giving you the respect due to anyone for waking me up. I am already quite thirsty " I grit out. She tiltls her head and flicks her wrist and 5 bags of blood appear in her hands. "Sorry ,I wasn't more conciderate of your circumstances", she says this more as an insult than empathy. She flicks her wrist and the bags appear before me . I quickly tear them open with my teeth, drinking them up like a mad man who hasnt had any water or food in ages . When I'm on my fourth bag and my lust lessens enough  for me to come back to my senses, I study the witch infront of me.
    Her skin is flawless cocoa, her body perfectly shaped,her face a beauty, The power radiating from her adding to her appeal, from her stands she is well aware of  the allure she has. She smile a coy smile and speaks" I almost want to drink that, you make it so apetizing. Well Lorenzo I woke you up from your sleep because you and I have the same interest" she looks me in the eyes, her blue eyes a mixture of emotions but the main one being anger " I want Revenge. Revenge on the entire Lockner Family. I want them to Pay for what they have done to my family ." Tossing the last bag of blood on the floor ,I wipe my mouth with the  back of my hand "And who said i want Revenge on my family?"
"Who wouldnt after being stabbed in the back , After your own family put you in deep sleep for an entire century , For ages , leaving you in a coffin in some room to rot for eternity"
   I feel the anger boil in my cheast as her words hit home. My own Family put me here.After everything that i have done for them,After all the sacrifices ,I cant forget this and I wont forget this. I flash her a grin" I guess we have common interests".