Chapter one: Taylor

Authors Note: Please wait for oncoming chapters. I just recently published this chapter, but my vacation is coming soon. Please vote and share this to all your friends and i will keep making the story! There are a few things you need to know before i start the story:

1. Whenever i do ( and ) around a sentence or word, it means when my character is explaining something, their whispering.

2. Whenever you see bold words that means im talking, i wont always put authors note: blah blah blah.

3. My mom will be editing this, so please exuse any old funky stuff thats in my story.

4: i will be changing point of veiws in this. Each chapter will say there name so you know who it is.

Thats about it! Have fun and please vote, it helps my book get reconized. Ba bye, :3!

Darts. My favorite game to play a birthdays. Many people think darts are dangerous, but (I use the nerf darts).

Me and my dad had built a target out of wood that we painted red and white, but that got broken when it was attached to my dads truck and fell off while he was on a trail (trails are bumpy). So, we don't have a target. But we do have a big old willow in our backyard, just waiting to get shot at.

Since darts are my favorite, I'm going to play it at my birthday, only 2 days away. I'm turning 13, a big milestone. Everyone knows there roll. My friend, Gemma, makes sure everyone has what they need. I have fun, and dad and mom handle the kids that misbehave. Everything was in order, and everyone took care if everything.

Right now, I'm practicing darts with Gemma. Gemma rates my shots, and I throw as I glance over to see my score: 9 9 7 10 9. The 7 must have been caused by me being distracted by a bee that had flown in front of my face.

"Great job, Tay Tay." Said Gemma, as she stepped away from her table where she held up the score cards. "You improved." Like gemma would know. She's the same age as me, and I couldn't even tell you if you changed cloths, and I'm pretty sure she has a bad memory too. I took that as a complement, though it didn't really mean anything, and put the darts away in my special pink glitter box. Gemma put the table away, for getting the fact that it was a fold up, and continued to screech the legs of the table on the pavement. I put the box on the shelf to the left of the garage, and sat down on the pavement.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked Gemma, as she walked down to me and sat down.

"Well, we could do chalk, or play ball, um..." Gemma lay her head on the cement and rolled over. "Or just lay here," she said, and I started to get bored. This wasn't a very interesting day so far. I thought inviting Gemma would spice things up a bit, but turns out that didn't really help.

This wasn't how I wanted to spend my summer. I wanted to play games, throw darts, and play with my friends all day. But now, I'm just laying on the concrete.

Fun.

"Gemma, do you want to go inside?" I asked. I was hoping she would say yes. Normally, a friend would say yes even though they don't want to, but Gemma says whatever she thinks, regardless on how hot or cold or if you were Queen Elizabeth. She said yes, and I guess it was really hot, so I didn't hesitate to go inside.

Once I stepped through the door, I noticed there were banners that said ITS A GIRL! and I wondered what those were for. My mom wasn't pregnant.

I think.

" Mum, why do you have banners for a baby hanged up?" I asked. Maybe I ignored mums belly and o didn't see a lump.

"Don't you remember? I'm pregnant!" She came marching down the stairs, and I noticed there was a lump there. I thought better of my actions and decided not to say when was this? So I just stared at the lump akwardly.

"Hon, might have the baby sometime soon tomorrow. I hope that won't ruin your big day," she said. It was the day before, and mum will have to talk care of her in the hospital instead of come to my B day.

"It won't," I said, looking down. I was really sad that she had to go. I mean, don't get me wrong I would love a sister, but I would hate if she couldn't be there.

What can you do, right?

I headed over to the door and to my surprise Gemma was still out there.

"Gemma, mums having a baby." I said, not to happily. "Great," she said and rolled over so I could see her smiling face.

"But mum won't be able to come to my B day," I added and then plopped down. "Not great..." she said and rolled back over. She looked like a taco.

At that point I didn't know what to do. I sat there for about five minutes until something happened. And something did happen, and I was exited.

I didn't decide my wish yet.