Soul Fighters

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

In Earth, people always have soul to fight for survival. So somebody built this Arena for fighters called Soul Tower. There over rank players and over 500 floors. There's a secret place at the top of the building in the sky for high rankers. There's a kid will meet that day name Koa Saki and age 14. With his two best friend Edo-in Yukihara and Luke Tempest. Their amazing adventure await for them.

It was after school 4:09 pm Friday. Koa and Edo-in are at West field of their school "Are you ready Edo-in to train," said Kao "Yeah i'm ready Koa," said Edo-in with excitement. Koa move swiftly toward to Edo-in like a cheetah when Koa punch Edo-in, Edo-in block Koa punch "Not bad Edo-in" "Thank Koa, but now it's my turn," said Edo-in. Edo-in move his right hand to punch Koa in the face, but Koa dodge it as fast as he could. "That it Edo-in I think it time to show you about 'duo', are you ready Edo-in," said Koa. "What do you mean," said Edo-in confuse "Wait...are you serious Edo-in," said Koa with sadness "I don't know what are talking about Koa," said Edo-in confuse "Never mind Edo-in forget this match, you win," said Koa with his sad look "What.......," Said Edo-in confusing. "I said forget this match...I think you are not ready to fight me Edo-in," said Koa "But Koa ...," said Edo-in "You should learn about 'Dou' Edo-in," said Koa while looking serious "And I promise you that your life will be better"

It 7:02 pm at Edo-in house, Edo-in was thinking about the fight for 3 hours. "How come Koa let me win that easy. Maybe he knew I would win. No that not it," said Edo-in with confusing face. "Oh yeah....got to put in my memo to tell my master about......what was it again," said Edo-in, "I need to call him again." After 5 tries to call him Edo-in now know what was the word. "Yawn... Got to take a shower," said Edo-in. While in the shower the water is running in the bathtub. 5 minute later "Awww what a nice hot shower," said Edo-in. When Edo-in got dressed up in his uniform don't know why he is ready to tell his master. Edo-in was walking through the 'City of Peace' where he lived. "Now, if I remember correctly I possibly know where he is," said Edo-in, "Oh yeah, now I remember, he in a forest called 'Danger Within' I think." Later Edo-in was looking for a map over the town until he found one in the store. "Finally......huff.....huff......I found you," said Edo-in exhausting "Are you okay sir"

"Yes"

"Good, what do you want sir"

"I wander, do you have any map for the place called......Danger....Within? "

"I think so.....Sir?"
As the store Clerk checking around his store storage in the back searching any map that know about the place of Edo-in master lived in.

5 minutes later

"Ah...here you go sir."

"Thank you, how much those it cost?"

"Oh, don't worry sir it's free."

"Really, that awesome!"

After that Edo-in was looking at the map to find the forest. "What the hell, man...this is a pain in the-" 'ring, ring' "Hello, Koa"

"Hello Edo-in, what are you doing?"

"Oh...nothing Koa."

"I know you are going to meet your master to know the power of 'Dou'."

"Uh...y-yeah I am."

"Good, see you in three years because that how much it takes to learn it."

"W-What, three years?"

"Yeah, will for me it is, but if you learn it so fast then you will know it in one year at least."

"Thanks Koa, I think."