What do you see in me?

What do you see in me? Do you just see my facade? My grumpy, swearing, hating side?

Is that all you see?

Romano sat in his room in Spains house. He felt the tears coming out of his eyes and running down his face.

Do you even like me that way? I don't think so... who would when they all just see fratello... He wanted to trade me for him when I was little, so why should he like me now? I always was mean to him...

He grabbed his pillow and pressed it against his chest. 'Dammit I´m such an idiot!' he cried out and turned to face the white sheets of the bed.

He probably still thinks of me as a little boy that can´t do anything right... He doesn´t even care right?

While he was crying he didn´t even notice that the door opened ' Romano? ' he heard Spains soft voice and answered trying to make his voice sound like always 'What do you want, bastard?' But the other guy heard the difference in the voice of the younger right away. 'Romano, is everything okay?' He went to the bed and the sight of the crying Italian shocked him. 'R-Romano...? Why are you crying?' The answer came immediatly and furiously 'Why would you even fucking care?' The Spaniard looked taken back and Romano saw his doubts confirmed.

I knew it... He doesn´t care. Why do I fell in love with him? Why did I fell in love even if I knew that everyone loves my brother more?

After a second of just doing nothing the words finally hit the man that is standing in front of the bed and he grabed the others shoulder and forced him to look him in the eyes. 'Of course I care, Lovino!' The younger felt his cheeks getting warm after hearing his human name. 'But not like I want you too...' he mumbled and then added, hoping the Spaniard wouldn´t hear it 'Ti amo, bastardo'

I had to say it now...

He squeezed his eyes shut and waited.

Now he´ll reject me and I can go back to crying like a fucking baby...

But instead of a harsh answer he only heard a soft giggle. Before he could snap at the man in front of him, he felt something soft on his lips and opened his eyes in shock only to see the closed ones of the person he loves so much, so he shuts his own and enjoys the kiss. After they seperated he stuttered 'I-I don´t understand...' The man in front of him only said 'Te amo también' and kissed him again. That was all Romano needed.