The Beginning

Michaela was born with a unique name you can also say it like Makayla. Her best friend, Destiny was all she had, well not all she had but if she left, Michaela would die. In 7th grade year after 2013 Destiny started finding other friends and Michaela was ok as long as she would always be the first thing on Destinys mind. Finnally everything fliped around soon destiny started hanging out with a girl named Keely who Michaela knew but never really came to mind she was always jealous of Michaela and Destinys relationship so she tryed to take over. But Michaela is the tipe that would do anything for her family and friends expecially since she knew Destiny had no clue what Keely what up too. She just thought she had another friend but that is not what Keely wanted she just wanted Michaela out of the picture... but Michaela wont quit on the only friend she has...

Michaela: Tomboy/Girly... more of a tomboy, Cheerleader...3 brothers 5 sisters... divorced mom and dad, step mom and step dad, brown hair...brown eyes, glasses/ contacts... skinny jean and tight shirts, boots... dad lives in miami flordia with his step daughter and future wife... soon to be married in november, black veil brides ... jealouse tipe

Destiny: pretty, sweet, dramatic ...funny, loud ,loves black veil brides... 1brother... cheerleader, dirty blond hair...with grayish blue eyes, has a brown spot aroung her eye... dark emo style... taller than Michaela, big boobs big butt... Michaela Had the opposite, small boobs and small butt... crush on Michaelas brother, Andrew... depressed somtimes...

                                                       XO
                                                           XO