A bunny named Penny

There once was a bunny named Penny who liked to worship Bob. She also liked to worship random Harry Potter characters. So she freaked out when she met Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Fred and George Weasley and last but not least Ginny Weasley.

"OMG!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE FROM HARRY POTTER!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! I WORSHIP YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

As I said Penny worshiped Harry Potter characters. She loved them a lot.

"YES WE ARE HARRY POTTER CHARCTERS FEEL FREE TO WORSHIP US FREELY!! All the Harry Potter characters said in unison like minions, which they were because Lord Voldemort put them under the imperius curse.

"OH NO!!!!!!!!!! I MUST SAVE YOU!!!!!! THE WIZARDING WORLD NEEDS YOU!!!!!!!" Penny screamed. just then Draco sneezed and said whoops, so Penny knew Lord Voldemort sent Draco to keep an eye on the "good guys".

"PLEASE DRACO TAKE THE CURSE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Penny screamed at him.

"fine if you insist you stupid rabbit." said draco.

he took the curse of them and all was well. oh and Penny the Bunny became Lunas pet.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHORS NOTE:i have no clue why i wrote that.