The death of the school

There is a strange smell like flesh burning. I am in first period and I see I girl that look dead so I walk to see if she is ok. But as I do I keep on seeing the devel sitting in a throne killing my friend alex blood dripping. Then I got to her as the room turns dark and a creepy bloody creature crawling at a are teach. As it sneem to be real everyone think I did a prank. As it get to the teacher it jumps on her dripping her flesh. Then it makes everyone screen so i run out. As I run out into the hall  then run down the hall way I find my locker as I get in I see I face I saw I face only in my vishion. Then I my friend alex walking into the hall with his class as they see the devel they all fall to cowards as they run. Then there is alex who runs at him with a knife that was in his pocket. Then the devel grabs him and says the death ceremony is in the cafeteria if you want to come BENJAMIN. (Why then hell is he talking to me.) Why would they go after me. Jennifer said is anyone still alive. I grab my knife out of my locker and get out. Then I sneak up on her and put my knife to her neck and say do you want to life and strap her in the rib and drag her bodies into the science room I find some dead kid that look to have been stabbed in the neck.

                     Fuck the people are dead put from what was it the devel or a minion. Ok I will put Jennifer in hear or kill her now I will let her suffer she does not need to live.