Ch. 1

Erens P.O.V:

I can't believe Its been 2 Years.... Since Mikasa Left, I Wonder if she have died In The Titan War, I would of went but, She Demanded me not too.... *Sighs*

--2 years Ago--

"Mikasa You can't be serious, I NEED TOO GO TO!" Eren Demanded. "No,You stay here, I don't want you too die.." Mikasa said coldly. "BUT MIKASA, THEY KILLED MY MOTHER I JUST CAN'T SIT BACK WHILE YOU KILL THEM I MADE A PROMISE TOO AVENGE MY MOTHER, BY KILLING ALL THEM!!" Eren yelled RIGHT in Mikasa face. "I know...But I will avenge your mother....For you, So you wouldn't get hurt..." Mikasa said walking off, But Eren grabbed her wrist TIGHTLY. "AND WHAT IF YOU DIE, HUH!?" Eren questioned. "I doesn't matter if I die..." Mikasa said trying to Remove Erens Grip. "But...But... Mikasa, Me AND Armin would miss you..." Eren said tearing up. "Eren, I have to go..." Mikasa ignore what Eren had Just said. "Mikasa..." Eren said. "What..?" She glanced at me. "Don't...Die...." Eren said looking down, removing his hand off Mikasa wrist. "As long as your alive, I wouldn't die." Mikasa said walking off.. leaving Eren tears.

-End of flash back-

And They still haven't returned. But since 2 hears pasted by, i'v gotten stronger, with slight muscles... i didn't want to turn out like Jean, to muscular... Any way i'm heading to Sasha's pool party. Once i got there i saw my girl friend waiting for me. "Eren, your late..." She said. "Annie i was picking out my bathing suit." I said. "Oh... ok, lets head in" Annie said hanging onto my arm. When we walked in I saw Sasha sitting on the couch. She turned to me, and Annie and spoke "FINALLY YOU GUYS!!!!" Sasha said jumping up, She was in her bathing suit. "Lets go, there All here.." Sasha lead us too her pool. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey" Connie,Armin, Jean, Ymir, And Krista said all at once. I hoped right into the pool, So did Annie. "So, hey you guys, Did you hear the good news!?" Armin said. "What news?" I asked. "Well, There coming home today!!" Armin said happy. "Wait you mean, Mikasa!?" I asked, And Armin nodded. I smiled. "When!?" I asked. "Um, Few hours, They also ELIMINATED ALL the titans..!" Armin said. "THAT'S AWESOME!" Sasha said clapping. "But for now, Lets relax!" Connie shouted happy. "Yeah!" We all said, relaxing.

To Be Continued...