Two Worlds Collide

HEY GUYS! First ever story that I've ever written. So please don't judge. And considering this is a Fan Fic, I will be 17 in this (when Im not). ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. I'm Sheryl Tomas. Just an ordinary 17 year old girl; 5'3", medium-long, dark, dark brown hair, and I sometimes wear glasses. Well I may say I'm ordinary, which I think I am, but most people think I'm not. Just because I'm very close friends with Josh Devine, most of his fans and One Direction's fans consider me as "Famous." But trust me, I'm not like that. Sure I talk with Josh and the boys, but its cause we're good friends.

Well, yeah. I am good friends with them, but there's just a bigger spot in my heart for one of them, yeah... Liam, as in Liam James Payne. This all started when Josh came to Hawaii with the boys for a little holiday. Then everything took off from there. Well, there were some ups and downs. My friends Valesha, Kalia, Tiffany, and Angel are beside me through this story, some more than others. So let me introduce each one of them.

First off, Valesha. Well, shes like 5'1" or 5'2", so about 1 or 2 inches shorter than me. Medium-long wavy/straight-ish, dark brown hair. She loves food, is very random at times. Oh and she sings! Most times I can't stay serious with her.

Then there's Kalia. My asian-twin. We usually dress alike, most times it isn't planned. She's about 5'4", medium-long hair, with blonde highlights and stuff. Japanese! She plays soccer and basketball. She's almost like me and Valesha's food source, she usually has like chips with her or something. Has a wide range in music choice. She hurts me, for fun. -.-

Tiffany, the oldest of us 5. Long-ish, light brown, wavy hair. One of the serious ones. She sings, draws, and is sometimes very random. She's like a big sister to me. If she doesn't slouch too much, she's just a little shorter than me. Girly, all into like pink and stuff like that.

And lastly, Angel. This girl, is like tall. She told me she isn't growing anymore, I doubt that. She's like maybe 1 or 2 inches taller than me, she sings. She likes to talk random stuff. She used to have super long hair, but she cut it, so like medium-long, dark-ish brown hair.

Those are my 4 friends that will be in parts of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short, but this is just like a little starter to this story. I'll try to update as much as I can! My goal is at least twice a week, not making promises, but I'll try. VOTE AND COMMENT FOR QUICKER UPDATES!