Time Travel

It is a very cold and rainy day on Earth. The skies are raging with thunder and the plants in everyone's backyard are getting tossed around pretty hard. We casually have Marco sitting on the floor in Star's room reading "Phycology 101" and we also have a rambunctious Star on her bed blasting spells at her plants to see which of them were deadly and which were not. Boredom began to take place fairly quick after the rain came down lightning fast.

"I am so bored now." Marco whined. He turned over to Star who was still blasting her plants wildly. One of the beams from her wand bounced off her wall and went for Marco. Luckily, he ducked.

"Woah! Watch where you do your spells!" Marco shouted.

Star dropped her wand on the bed startled by the sudden outburst that came from Marco. She then turned her head towards him with her face drawing a frown.

"Sorry Marco, I didn't know that beam was coming for you." Star apologized.

"It's cool, Star." Marco said. He was now looking at Star's spell book that was by her bed and instantly thought of a wicked idea.

"I have a wicked idea that I think me and you can try out, Star."

"Sweet! What kind of idea are you thinking about?"

"Since your wand can cast spells, could it possibly make us time travel like in the past or something?"

"I am pretty sure I can make us time travel. After all, I am a magical princess who coincidentally has a magical wand." So off Star went to look through her book of spells.

"Let's see here. Change Gravity, Freeze Time, Sharknado Blast... Ah! Here we go, the Time Travel Spell! Alright Marco here we go. Timinus Travelisia!"

Star and Marco suddenly disappeared from their room and were currently spinning in a time vortex. Magic doors were floating all about in the vortex. Some leading to decades like the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and even the present.
With all these decades to choose from, Marco chooses the 60's and ends up being teleported to A city with stoned roads and medium sized buildings.

August 3, 1962

"Where are we?" Star asked in confusion.

Music starts roaming into Star and Marco's ears. It is a very pleasant sound with a hint of screaming girls to top it all off. Marco finally realizes where they are.

"Star! I finally figured out where we are! We are in Liverpool, London. The music we are hearing is the legendary band, The Beatles." Marco excitingly tells Star.

"The Beatles?" Star trying to sound out the weird combination of words. "We should go check them out. They sound good."

"Awesome! Let's go!"

As they walked the crowded streets of Liverpool, they notice a crowd of screaming girls rushing to a place called "The Cavern". Waves of girls surrounded both of them in an instant. Marco reached out for Star to grab his hand so he can guide her out of this mess.

"He's holding my hand. He's holding my hand!!" Star thought. Her hearts were glowing a light shade of red. Marco turned to notice this and was curious.

"You okay, Star?" Marco asked in concern.

"Oh yes of course, Marco" Star replied trying to hide her blush.