The contest

My name is Megan. I was walking along the street heading towards my house. I couldn't wait to get home so I could listen to one directions new song drag me down! I was a big fan.
As I walked to my house I saw a flyer for a contest. To win a date with one of the one direction band members! I yanked the flyer from a fence and dashed home. As soon as I got home I sighned up for the contest and I waited. All I had to do was be luck caller 65. I called once. 17. Called twice. 30. Called a third time. 64. I was so close! I called once more. Hello! You are lucky caller 65! Congratulations! And which one of the boys will be the lucky man! HARRY STYLES!! I screamed into the phone. Okaaay. The man on the phone said. Meet at the studio and we'll give you your free V.I.P pass to do whatever you want with Harry Styles for one day! The date is September 15! Bye! The man hung up. I ran to my room, grabbed a pillow, put it over my face and scremed as loud as I could! I thought for a moment. September 15. My birthday! It was two weeks away! I had to get an outfit!
I needed to get prepared! I still couldn't believe I had a date with Harry Styles!

Authors note

This book is dedicated to Mrs_HarryStyles! She is an inspiration and helps me through a lot. I will update a new chapter every day. Cuz I just finished writing my first book! Hope you like it Mrs_HarryStyles!
Love u all <3
Bu-bye! :-)