Chapter 1

Cole's POV

"Cole aren't you excited?"

Katie asked, a bright smile on her face. I smiled at her happy expression from the front seat.

"I'm happy if your happy Katie."

She grinned, her braces flashing in the faint Ohio sun. We were in the car on the way to a concert for Katie's birthday which had been last week.

"What are these girls called again?"

I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"I've told you a hundred times Cole! They're called Cim-"

I never leaned the bands name. And everything went black.

I jerked awake, my body soaked with sweat. That dream had been haunting me for the two months since the accident. I took a deep breath, attempting to slow my heartbeat. I was shaking. I got up and went to my bathroom. I leaned against the sink and looked in my mirror. I was a mess. My curly brown hair was everywhere and my hazel eyes where dull. I was pale and flushed, a sheen of sweat on my brow. My stomach gave a jolt when I realized that this was my last day in this house.

We were packing up the last of our things and driving down to Nashville to our new house. I walked out through the hall into what used to be Katie's room. My jaw locked as tears threatened to fall. I saw the boxes of her stuff that we were to drop off at a donation center. I rummaged through the boxes and found her old stuffed bear. It was old and raggedy but she loved the thing. She had slept with it every night. I pulled it out of the box. I went back to my room and fell into a dreamless sleep clutching the bear.

----------

"Cole, wake up. We need to leave."

I opened my eyes and looked over at my other sister. Alexa was only 10 months younger than me and her birthday was in a few months. Because of our birthdays we were in the same grade at school. I got up and put on a pair of black sweatpants and a Fall Out Boy t-shirt. I slipped on a pair of black vans and grabbed my backpack, phone and earbuds. I walked out to the car. The moving truck had already left, nothing was left in the house except the white sheets we had slept on. I had Katie's bear in my backpack with my laptop and a book. I sat alone in the backseat. I looked out the window and bobbed my had along to the music.

Almost 7 hours later we pulled up to our new, average sized house. It was brick with blue shutters and white siding. My older brother Trent was waiting on the porch for us. His brown hair was in long dreadlocks that were in a type of bun thing. He pulled our Mom into a tight hug, his six foot frame towering over her. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked towards him. He let go of our Mom and yanked me into a hug. My six foot one structure barely passing him. We got our height from our Dad who was six foot six.

"You're okay Cole." He told me. I tried to grin but I think it came out as more of a grimace. Trent's been living down in Nashville going to the college here to get a degree in psychology. He doesn't look like it but he's weirdly obsessed with psychology. He's been living in the dorms but since we moved down here to escape Ohio he decided to come and live with us again. I had missed Trent, he's been out of the house for almost 3 years.

"Your room is third on the left." He told me. I nodded and found my room. It had plain white walls with a queen sized bed with a nightstand. My boxes were stacked in a corner with a desk and a couch. I had a TV table and mount but no TV. I checked the time on my phone, it was almost 7. I put my sheets and comforter on my bed and put my lamp on the nightstand.

"Cole sweetheart? Pizzas here." I heard my Mom yell softly up the stairs. I went down the stairs and sat down. I took a slice of pepperoni pizza and ate quietly listening to the rest of my family talk. They talked about Nashville, Alexa and I's new school we would be going to in August. Then the conversation turned to me.

"I think theirs a girl you and Alex's age in the next neighborhood over." Tent said, staring thoughtfully at his fifth slice of pizza.

"Cool. We'll have to find her." Alexa said. I said nothing as I put my paper plate in the trash. I went back upstairs and took a hot shower in my bathroom attached to my room. I changed into a pair of superman boxers and fell in my bed and was instantly asleep.

Goodbye Ohio, Hello Nashville

//00\\//00\\//00\\

ay ay ay i wrote this while i was bored one day and i rlly like it so enjoy.

this story is based in the cimorellis new homes in nashville. the four oldest girls live in a house down the street from dani, lauren the youngest boys and their parents house. mike and alex are still in california.

:)xx

-HEMUEH