Chapter 1

Now start to enjoy my story....(^_^) ......
That pic is naruto now!!!!!!!
______________

Naruto POV :

It's  summer  in  konoha  high.I am naruto Uzumaki and I am a nerd .Me, kiba  and  hinata  are  going  to  school  cause  it's  monday  we  are talking about our grade because we are all got some high grade and we are happy but kiba change the subject and said "let's change the subject I am bored,how about let's talk about our crush " I said "no" but hinata said "yes l love to"so I lose so we talk about our crush but I always lie to them cause I don't really know If Im gay or not cause l like sasuke just a little crush but I hide it even my bestfriend don't know it .Okey let's go back and we ask first is hinata ,"who is your crush hinata "me and kiba says ,she said "okey guys don't say it to others just for the three of us my crush Is GAARA" "WHAT you have a crush on gaara" me and kiba said that " but how I thought you hate him " I said "no,I lie l don't hate gaara the truth is l have a crush on him since were elementary" she said. Then we ask kiba who is his crush then he says " mycrushissakura" "huh,what did you say we didn't understand you " l said " l said ,my crush is sakura" "yes ,l knew it you have a crush on sakura" hinata said .yes we see kiba stairing at sakura and now we know and now it's my turn then we're in front of the school the I start to run and I leave them then kiba says " hey naruto ,who is your crush " l hear kiba shouting "seacret" .then I go to my room then I see sasuke and the others and we are also a high school student and susuke is the top 1 in the class he is very talented and he got all the girls and some of the boys and me.I  have a crush on him .then I see ther are a group of girls talking to him and he is also a player every 2 days he have a new girlfriend and he like to flirt girls even me and the other boys.He like flirting but i don't show so much emotions and I hate him In his that side but i still like him .Then the  teacher came then she start teaching us .

Time skip.

After that, the bell ring then we start to pack our things .Then we go to our next class after that its breaktime  but i usually don't go to the canteen  i go to the library and read books cause I am a nerd I always wear my glasses and my jumpsuit but others wear jeans but I like my jumpsuit i like to wear it and i admit I am ugly and some of my classmate bully me and I don't have a parents or even relatives and my only best friend is kiba and hinata they accept me too as there bestfriend and I have a part time job for my daily needs but ther is a teacher which is T. minato ( just try to understand my story ^_^)and he want to adop me to be his child but  I didn't accept it cause there will be a time that I will be ready for this but not this time and T. Minato is  25 years old , he is handsome and he is rich but I'm not yet ready for this.Then ofter 5 more classes we're going home .I live in a small apartment near kiba's house  and hinata's house . We say goodbye to each other then the days past like this  an ordinary day  ...but one day something  just happene........... .....................................................................................................................you will know it in the next chapter bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if there is some wrong grammar..(^_^)
Have a nice day.......
Don't judge me I'm only 11 years old......