Prolouge

August 13,2011

"Guys, I want you to meet Skye Allens. Skye, this is One Direction." Simon Cowell introduced me. I smiled, while greeting them by nodding my head.

"Hey, I'm Harry Styles." The curly-haired boy with cute dimples said.

"Skye." I said, lending my hand out. He shook it, same as the others.

"I'm Niall, nice to meet you." Niall smiles, "Nice to meet you too. Are you Irish?" I asked. Ugh! How can I be sooo stupid? Ofcourse he is! You just heard his accent!

I decided to play cool and waited for his answer, "Yes, why?"

"Nothing." I chuckled, unable to hide my laughter.

The other boys; Louis, Liam and Zayn introduced themselves too.

"So.. I heard you guys are nominated for 3 awards tonight. Congratulations!" I cheered up, raising my hand up for high-fives but nothing came. "Oh-kay, am I making this conversation awkward? 'Cause you know, I can just leave to find Taylor Swift and take a selfie with her. Oh my gosh, did I tell you I really love Taylor? I mean, so much!"

Okay now I'm screwed.

Did those words just flew out my mouth?

I heard the boys roared with laughter, Niall tapping his hand on the table because of laughing so hard. "I can leave, I guess..." I mumbled.

"Please, no!" Harry hissed, grabbing my arm softly. "We just... uh... love your sense of humor."

Huh? One Direction loves my sense of humor? That's... okay, I'm out.

"Thanks?" I returned, sitting back on my seat beside Harry.

The night went absolutely fabulous and amazing. I won 3 awards; Best Female Singer, Best Actress and Best Female Comedian.

Wohooo! Cheers to my Clouds!

"Well, goodbye Skye. Have a nice night! Be safe!" Harry said.

"Bye Haz, drive safe as well." I was about to leave when a hand caught my arm making me squeal in shock, "Waah!"

"Relax, it's just me." The Irish man greeted, "I was just trying to ask you if..."

"If..?"

"If I could get your number?" I was shocked and he was nervous. How the hell does he want my number? I mean, he's a part of the biggest boyband in the whole wide world! And I'm just a singer/actress/comedian who has thousands of fans who I love.

I didn't put my black magic in his drink. Wait, I don't even have those!

I didn't wished for this while watching a shooting star.

I'm not even beautiful. Okay?

"Why would you... wanna get my.. number?" Okay, I'm so freaking stupid. "Ah, I know! You'll miss me eh?" Yes, Skye! Now you aren't stupid for me.. well, for now.

"Uh.. of course I'll miss you! And also, your sense of humor. Can't let go of that." He joked, smiling awkwardly.

"Okay.."

"You'll give me your number?" His eyes shot up as he asked. I nodded and he took out his phone. He gave me it and I put my number in his contacts. "Let's take a selfie before you go."

I nodded, taking his phone again and clicking the app. I held it up, then took three selfies; one that we were smiling, the other one's having out tounges put and the last with the wackiest picture.

"Thank you, Skye. Have a safe trip home!" He hugged me.

"Welcome Horan, be safe as well." I smiled as he pulled away.

"So, this is goodbye?" He dramatically said.

"Course not bro! We only met today. Also, you have acting skills! Maybe you should be my leading man in my next movie." I stated.

"What movie." His eyes sparkled.

"The Irish man and the Boring woman." I laughed as well as him. "Okay, I think I should get going. Bye Nialler!"

"Bye Skye-r!" I laughed and waved my hands at him while walking away to Paula, my assistant/bestfriend.

"Pau-weee! I have an exciting news to tell you!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up and hugging her.

"What, what, what is it?! Is it about meeting with.. One Direction, or Taylor Swift?" She asked, excited as I am.

"Both, now come on. I'll just tell you along the way."

A/N:

Prolouge everyone! OMG Hahahaha.

Just to tell you, this story may have some fast forwards. But don't worry, I will be publishing the story clear. I wont let you down!!

Mwaaaah

All the Love, K❤