Questionary

'Ring, ring ring ... Ring ring ring... Ring ring ring!'

"I'll get it, Jane" my roommate Maddie said as she ran to the phone in the living room.

"Hello?" I heard her say as I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Jane, it's for you!"

"Coming!!" I said toothbrush still in hand .

"Yellow, this is Jane speaking who is this?" I said pausing for an answer while brushing my teeth.

"Hey, this is Niall, Niall Horan. I've seen you around college before and I uh was wondering if you wanted to you know hang out sometime?" He said.

"Umm, sorry I can't but thank you for the offer, Niall. Bye" I said hanging up on him.

"Who was it?" Maddie asked very curiously.

"Some Niall Horan guy. He asked me out but I really don't have the time. I'm gonna take a shower." I said walking into the bathroom.

"Niall Horan???" She said excitedly.

"Yes , Maddie, Niall Horan."

"Jane, you just rejected the cutest guy in Notre Dame University!"

"I just did what?? I turned down the cutest guy in Notre Dame?????" I said.

"Holy Shit he asked you out and you aid no? Why did you said no?"she said

"I didn't fucking no who he was!!"

"Nic-" she was interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

"Hello," I said to the unknown number.

"Oh hey Niall, of course I would love to go out with you, ....... I'll meet you at Starbucks okay bye! He asked me out again Maddie!!"

"Please tell me you said yes!"

"Obviously, I'm meeting him at Starbucks in an hour!"

**********************%%************************************%%

Hey peeps this is Alondra!!

I hope you liked this first chapter I would like to dedicate it to @Emmba123 and @Kblauner

Vote, Make a sandwich, Read, Tell you're friends, And comment for dedication!!!!!!

🎀Al out🎀