Chapter 21: Gifts from them to you

"Happy birthday Hana!" my tears started falling from my cheek. I covered my eyes and my tears keeps on falling. I felt someone hugged me "Stop crying Hana" it was Eunji. I sniffed "Thank you very much" I cant stop my tears, they keep on falling. "Yah! If you dont stop crying, you'll be ugly" Chen said and everyone glared at him. "What?" they all shook their heads. "Umm.... guys? Hana should blow the candles now" D.O said as he step forward. I nodded and closed my eyes 'I wish that we will always be together, forever' and blowed the candles. Everyone clapped with joy. "Lets eat it now. I want to taste it" Kai said and everyone agreed except D.O and Eunji. "The birthday girl should taste it first" D.O said and everyone pouted. Eunji grabbed a bread knife and gave it to me. I took it and started cutting a slice. I put it on the plate as I grabbed a fork. As I tasted it, I felt like Im in an another world. "How does is taste like?" Baekhyun asked but I just continued eating the slice I took. "I think its delicious because Hana just keep on eating it. Please give us already" Sehun said and begged to D.O. "Aish! Fine. Get your own plate"

"Yehet!" Sehun said, grabbing a plate and so did everyone. We all finished the cake. We still wanted more but it was already finished.

After eating, "Open your gifts Hana!" Chen said while pointing at the boxes. I nodded and sat on the floor. I grabbed a box, it wasnt big nor small, it was normal. I opened it and it was a cute panda plushie. "She opened my gift first!" Tao said and clapped. "Thanks Tao! Its really cute. I love it" I hugged it and it was so soft. I put it on my side and opened another box. The second was a mug and there was a 'Good morning, Sunshine' written on it. "Its my gift. You like it?" Xiumin said and I nodded. "Thank you" I set it aside and opened another one. "Waahh!! School for good and evil!" I said as I flipped the pages. "Your welcome" Suho said and smiled. I set it aside and opened another one. (A/N: I'll cut this here because its gonna be so long)

After opening all the gifts, I carried them all in my room. Kai and Eunji helped me. My favorite gift from all of them is Eunji's gift. I really liked the snow globe, its perfect. We were all in the living room, talking with each other. I havent receive any gift from Chanyeol, I dont know why. "Chanyeol, I was looking for your gift" I said. "I already gave you my gift" he said and smiled. "Where is it?"

"Do you remember that Rilakkuma I gave you? Thats my gift. And that ice cream? Its also my gift"

"Really?" he nodded. 'So that was his gift?' I nodded and smiled at him. "The birthday is a success!" Luhan said. Eunji nodded "I think so"

"I think not" we looked at the person who said that, it was that vampire guy. "Are we late?" he said and smirked. 'Oh no.....'

=====

Oryt! XD I dont know already. This is so short!

Next update will be...... soon. I dont know when

Anyways, my new fav. boy group is Seventeen. They're amazing!

Im so addicted to their song "Adore U"

Please Vote and Comment!