Cookie

You were wandering around Ponyville as a Purple haired Pegasus bumps into you. She bursts out laughing as you tilt your head
"Are you ok?" You ask
"Yeah I'm fine!" She jumped up "I'm cookie!"
"Hey, I'm (Your name)" You replied
"Nice to meet you!" She smiled
"Nice to meet you too, I'm guessing you like cookies," You smile back
"I love cookies! You wanna go get some?" Her eyes lit up as she bounced up  and down
"Sure, why not"

~At sugar cube corner~

Cookie Trotted in and went straight up to the counter as you sat down at a table. She came over to you with a plate full of cookies and sat them in the middle of the table.
"Enjoy!" She said as she grabbed a cookie and started eating. As you went to grab one she quickly snatched another and started to eat again.
"Wow you really do like cookies" You laugh as she nods with a mouthful of cookies

~Magic time skip~

You both walk out of sugar cube corner and cookie is finishing the last cookie.
"So what do you want to do now?" You ask, looking at the Pegasus. She shrugs
"Wanna go to my house and watch a movie?"
"Sure!"

~At cookies house~

She sits up on the couch "What kind of movie do you wanna watch?"
"Horror?" You smirk
"U-uh sure" She got up and put on a random horror movie as you sat on the couch
"This will do"  Cookie started the movie then sat back up next to you.
Half way through the movie you both her jump scared and cookie grabs onto your arm. You look at her but she doesn't seem to notice so you just keep watching the movie Until you get jump scared again and she hides her face in your shoulder. You blush slightly and put a hoof/paw/claw around her. She looks up at you and blushes then looks away. You smile and put a hoof/paw/claw on her cheek and moves her face towards yours and looks into her chocolate brown eyes. The mare blushed more as she leaned in a bit. You do the same Until there is another jump scare in the movie and you both scream then cookie bursts out laughing.
"Let's get back to what we were doing" She giggled as she leaned back in and kissed you. Your eyes widen in shock then slowly close as you kiss her back. And then you both made out for 10 whole minutes....