0.1

kacey's POV

It was in that moment that I knew that I was completely fucking screwed.

It all happened so quickly that I didn't even know what was happening. He was so fucking fast that I had no idea what I was going to do or how I was going to get out of this situation.

*flashback*

I have had such a stressful day and all I wanted was a good smoke so i decided to go out with a couple of people and smoke a little just to relieve myself. As my older brothers always say," A joint a day, keeps the bitches away". As we were about to enter into the lounge I feel something staring at me so I look around but quickly forget about it. When we all sit down and get ready to smoke I immediately pick up the joint and start it of by taking a huge puff. When I feel the smoke come out my nose and mouth at the same time, I slowly start to relax. Right as the blunt makes it way around to me again I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I roll my eyes when I realize its one of the brothers texting me so I ignore it, but soon after I get a call so i pick up.

" Kacey where ever the fuck you are, you need to come back to the house right now" I hear my brother say in a rushed voice.

"Why, I just left the house and I'm pretty sure I'm to fucked up to drive back right now" I giggle into the phone as I feel the drugs coming into my system.

"Are you high again"

"High as hell" I laugh

"Fuck " I hear him mumble under his breath. "Grayson you have to go get Kacey right now its an emercency" he says to his twin brother.

"Why do I need to leave? why can't I ever just have time to myself without you guys ruining it?"

" Kacey it's really an emergency and you need to get home ASAP. Shawn is looking for you"

Oh shit. I've heard my brothers talk about Shawn a lot and apparently he's the head leader of another gang but he's " wants me" nut hes never even met me and he knows is my name.

As soon as I hear this I say that I'm on my way home as I start to sober up. i hang up the phone and quickly tell my friends I have to go, but they are too high to notice I'm leaving and instead they all giggle about something someone said. i grab all my things and quickly head out the door when I bump into someone. As i look up I see the guy I bumped into. I'll admit he's really hot but that's not the point because I have to get home before this Shawn guy gets me.

"Why are you in such a rush" I hear his smooth voice say and instantly fall in love but I don't say anything and keep walking. when I reach my car I feel a grip on my arm and I turn around to see the same guy. I try to pull my arm away but hes too strong.

"Can you at least give me your number" he said

"Dude, i don't even know your name and plus I have to go" I rush and finally loosen from his grip. I quickly get into my range rover and pull off as i hear him say, " I'm Shawn, Shawn Mendes"

My eyes widened as I almost ran into a pole.

That can't be him because he would have taken me. I let my mind clear as I hurried to drive home to my brothers. When get there I receive a text.

from: unknown

It was nice seeing you today. I like a girl who smokes and has tattoos

I don't get to think about the text for long as my brothers pull me into the house with panicked looks.

"He knows what you look like"

I have no idea what he means but I have a feeling its going to be a long night.