How you met

Johnson: He was your Neighbor

You were getting your last box out of the moving vans when you saw a handsome blonde looking your direction, you introduced your self to him, and ever since that, you guys have been talking.

Gilinsky: You were his tutor.

Jack was your usual popular basketball player. The problem was that he was slacking in school, your math teacher chose you to tutor him because you had the highest grade in the class.

Sammy: You delivered pizza to his house

You were driving to your last customer of the night, relieved because you have been delivering pizza all Friday night. You ring the door bell, and wait for the customer to answer the door. After about 30 seconds, a handsome, tall, blonde haired boy opens the door. You couldn't keep your eyes off him. After handing him the pizza, and him signing the receipt, you notice he wrote his number on the receipt.

Nate: a tattoo parlor

You were so excited to get your first tattoo. You head down to the tattoo parlor with your best friend, and you notice this extremely hot guy getting ink done on his shoulder. Like it was meant to be, you guys were actually sat across from each other. The whole evening consisted of taking to him and you guys ended up exchanging numbers.

John: A basketball game

You decides to not be anti-social for a change, and went to your high schools' basketball game. While stuffing your face with popcorn, you see one of the basketball players looking at you. You heard some people talking, saying that his name was John. Halfway through the basketball game, you got a little bored and decided to walk around. After 15 minutes you decided to go back to the gymnasium. You walk in and everyone is gone, except John. You guys ended up talking and became really close.

-

So I'm kinda new at writing preferences , so if you guys can, may you please give me some feed back ? Thank you !