Warning

Man! I'm so hungry! I thought as I slipped on my pajama shorts and tank top, I quickly decided I can't make it through the night without anything. As I was tip toeing down the stairs I heard footsteps and a few creaks. I thought it was my father since he's a midnight snacker also, but as I reached the end I stopped dead in my tracks, heart pumping loud in my ears, and sadly in front of a masked man. Shitaki mushrooms, I'm screwed! The masked man started walking towards me, two steps away he began to lift up his mask. Before he could show his mouth, I panicked and kicked him in the face. I then stood there waiting like an idiot. Bad move Violet! "Ow, what the hel-" before he could finish I kicked him in the face again, breathing heavy, I backed away slowly. As he started getting up again, I could feel the anger radiating off of him. As I quickly ran up the stairs I heard his footsteps booming after me, I quickly went to my closet and barely shut it leaving a small crack to look through. As he stalked around into my room, I looked for anything to protect me. Crap! I grabbed the closest thing to me. Seriously Violet?! A heel!? I was snatched out of my thoughts as the closet door opened before I could even think to hit him, he grabbed my wrists tightly and whispered in my ear, "I'm coming back for you, and next time it won't end as nicely." He then let go of me and jumped out the window as I was left in shock and fear at what's to come.
Please message or comment any feedback!