1 chapter

we had to do different routines for the dance try outs. Of course i made the team. Since I was very little I knew I could dance but no one ever encouraged me to actually do it. Until Triston, he always told me I was amazing and could do it. I never believed him cause no one else ever told me. Not even my parents, but he's been my best friend forever so I finally believed him and tried out and made it.
Triston - will you come out to the mountains with me and look at the stars?
Y/n - yes babe
Triston - okay come on.

we were sitting under the stars, finally we can get a break to just be together.

"Y/n I.....I....I love you." Triston said.

"oml, Triston I absolutely love you!" I said.

We left and went home I walked in and he was still at the car. As soon as Triston came in the room. he pushed me on the bed and kept telling me to take it off. I wasn't sure if I should done it cause I wanted to keep my good girl reputation. I do ballet and I always have good grades and never mess around with boys but this time it was Triston. So then I did it, he started rubbing up and down my body. He started kissing my neck. I started moaning, and he kept going. As he said "y/n give it to me harder," over and over. I was breathing so hard, I couldn't take anymore but I couldn't stop then cause he would tell the whole school. My while good girl image would change if anyone found out. All came out was "fuck Triston, please stop" I couldn't handle anymore. I got up and took my clothes off the floor and started to leave. He ran to the door and told me that I couldn't leave cause he told some people about what they did. Which then her reputation was gone. They payed down and went to bed cause school the next day. She woke up with a hickey on her neck and didn't remember it being there. She went to school and tried covering it up with her hair, make up. As she walks in the school every one stares and you can hear whispers, of people saying whore and stuff like that and she saw Triston and walked to him. He said "I'm sorry y/n, i shouldn't have told anyone" as I walked off fastly. As of now my social life is over... I went into my ballet class and they didn't even wanna talk to me, I guess they heard about it. I got kicked out of the studio cause my ex-bffs parent owns it and she heard about it. I went home, and Triston was just saying sorry but I couldn't accept it. He said "baby please just give me another chance, lay down" I layed down and he started playing with my hair. He started kissing, he stopped and bit his lip. It got so hot in the room and he started breathing heavily. I asked if he was okay, he told me to keep going faster. So I did. I wasn't sure if I could take it anymore but I kept going....