The Sad Beautiful Tragic Love Story

So it all started when i was in 8th grade.

First day, new school, new friends, new teachers, basically new everything!  

I had found myself a new friend, just when i was looking for my locker. She had the sweetest name, Candy Katherine Sweet. Candy's from 9th grade, and she's really nice! She and i are on the same mentoring class. She showed me the hole school, just in time for the first period.

By the time the bell rang, everyone was in class, and so was the guy who i immediately fell in love with. It was a 100% love at first sight, for me. Since i was the new girl, i was scared as hell, some girls though i had a crush on Gabriel, Victor's best friend( the guy i was madly in love with, Victor ). But Victor had a crush on Tiffany, the girl that had a crush on Gabriel. Gabriel just really didn't care who had a crush on who at first. But when he discovered that Tiffany, the girl with the prettiest smile was interested on him, he immediately started caring.

When we had the break period, i looked for Candy, and when i found her, i told her about Victor, i asked if she knew him, and if she could, maybe introduce me to him.

She said, with no hesitation '' Of course i will! Just make sure you use words!''

And while i didn't understand what she said, Victor came towards Candy, cause she had called him...

Victor: Hey Candy! Whatssup? Hey hum, it's June right?

Me: Hi... It's Juliet, my birthday's on June.

Candy: Uh mm. Well the reason i called you is cause i want you to meet my new friend! Now talk.

She walked away, while she wished me luck.

Victor: So? What do you want to talk about?

Me: Uh-um-u--hum...

''And there he goes''  i say to myself, as he walks away .

Candy: Dude, what was that all about?!? 

Me: I finally understand your sentence from before. I couldn't help by noticing how pretty his eyes were. I think i'm not just having a crush, i might be in love.

Candy: Everyone's been there.

Me: What do you mean? ''Everyone's been there'' *while mocking her*

Candy: In love, everyone's been in love, except Victor, he dates most of the girls, but he's never really been in love. But when he came here after i called him, he could not stop looking at you. It was like he was everything he could see. 

Me: Really? Cause i thought he was just looking at our food for a  sec there.

Candy: VICTOR LIKES YOU JULIET! 

TO BE CONTINUED