its complicated

I walked out of the darkness of the house. I squinted my eyes from the bright sunlight. I swung my old, worn out bag over my shoulder carelessly. It was Thursday morning and i was hoping it would end. I stared at the pavement, walking slowly. I saw a few cars pass but i was to busy to see who was in them. Why waste my time on that?

About five minutes later i was at school, walking into the same old entrance. I turned into the cafeteria, and threw my back pack onto a table that was empty. I sat down looking through the bag, looking for the undone homework i was assigned. To my surprised, i found it with my math book. I pulled it out and tapped my pencil on the surface of the table. Probability was what we were doing in class. If i payedore attention i might of known what to do. But im always caught up in daydreams about sonic and such. I worry of what people think of me. I obviously have very little friends, i don't like huge groups of friends. It would be to stressful. It didn't take long, but soon that boy walked by, winking at me. Derek Quinn was his name. I have admired him since the fifth grade, but here i am finishing 7th.

Me and Derek aren't close buddies, he would wink or say 'what's up' someyomes, but that's all. I probably forgot to minchen my name. My name is Steevy Parkers. Weird name, yes i know. I wasn't alone for long. My friend jessy jones slid next to me in a matter of 10 minutes.

"what's up?" She chirped, happily in her soccer uniform.

"the sky of coarse" i replied with a stupid grin on my face.

Me and jessy are not totally alike. She can't lie. She cant act either, unlike me. Jessy had long, curly brown hair. I have mid-short blonde hair. She loves sports, and she can't stand not being in a relationships. Me on the other hand, hates sports, and i can't find anyone interested in me. Not even Derek. Derek had black, shaggy hair. He plays tennis, but thats all.

"didn't do your math work i see." Jessy smirked.

"i bet you didn't either." I said it a bit carelessly.

"you know me so well." There, she got her homework out, and began to work.

My phone buzzed soon, i got a facebook messages from someone. I just recently made it. I friended Derek shyly the other day. It scared me to know what he thought of it. I looked at the message shockingly, it was Derek. I threw my homework in my bag, there was no way of getting it done now. I read the message.

'what's up?'

I read the message, feeling really and i messaged back.

'The sky.'

'Lol, true.'

'lol'

'so, this morning, you seemed busy. I tried to get the courage to ask you something but i failed.'

'courage?' I thought and i responded.

'so...? Something wrong?'

'No just wanted to invite you to a party.'

My heart stopped, it had to. I couldn't feel it beating. I responded saying sure. Then i froze with excitement.

(end)

Bad, i know, but oh well~