A Change of Life

There was a boy who lived in a rich family.He lived in a mansion and studied at a very good school. His name is John.John was a boastful and proud kid.He boasted about his riches in school.One day,something strange happened to him.He woke up at a farm and there was a man.The man said "This journey will change your life forever."
The man disappeared and the family of the farmers arrived at the bedroom and when they saw John,they were shocked that a kid with rich clothing would sleep in their house but the farmer accepted John in their house.John was choosey and didn't want to live with the farmer.But John has to choose,he has to live with the farmer and his family or he will just live outside and wait for someone else to help him.He chose to live with the farmer.The farmer gave John instructions about living in his farm.While John was feeding the pigs he saw the man that he saw when he woke up.The man said "You will have to change places every night until you change what's inside you."John didn't understand what the man was saying.Once again,the man disappeared.When it was 9PM,John was sleeping then he woke up in another place.He woke up in a pirate ship.The captain saw John and maked him work for him.John knew that he'd change places every night.But he still didn't knew what the man said that the journey will end if something changes inside John.John didn't know that he had to change his attitude.On the next day,John woke up on a tribal tent which belongs to the tribe of Jego.Jego was a fierce warrior.John tried to be a warrior but ended up on wounds.John couldn't help the pain so he slept at 7PM.John woke up with no wounds and John woke up in the future earth.
John was mindblowned seeing the futuristic cities.John didn't know where to go until John saw an unused car.John slept inside the car and woke up in a lonely house.This house had a happy family that John didn't expect.John thought it was abandoned but the house was full of joy.This melted John's heart.John asked if he can sleep in their house.The family accepted John.In that time,many people cared for John and for the first time,John realized that he hurts who loves him.John slept and he woke up at their house.John's family was very happy that John is awake.John's family told him that he slept for 3 months without waking up.John realized what he has done wrong.Suddenly time stopped and the man appeared to John.The man said "You have learned your lesson young man."Then time goes on again and the man disappeared.John went to school learning his lesson.John regretted what he had done and he said sorry to his classmates.John wasnt boastful anymore.That is when John realized that having the simplest life with your family is the richest life of all.This is John's story about his life.

_____________
Thank you for reading.
Created by:Toby Castillo