Chapter 1

Heather's pov.

I shoved my suit cases in the back if my truck quickly. Trying to avoid my father.. But of course with my luck he stumbled out into the yard with a beer in his hands.

"Where do you think you are going?," he mumbled glaring at me.

"The school trip. Remember? I told you about it at the beginning of the year, 3 months ago.  I'll be gone for the rest of the school year," I sighed shutting the tail gate. "Plus you signed the papers and paid for it."

"How much did I pay?," he said looking at me.

"About 1,300," I said pulling my keys out of my pocket. I watched as his eyes got wide with anger.

"What?!," he barked. I sighed heavily getting into the car.

"Well you aren't getting your money back, so I'm going anyways. So bye," I mumbled. He started yelled at me to stop and to get back in the house; but I just ignored him and drove off. I don't have to be at the air port for another hour.. I just wanted to leave ASAP. I drove to my friend Katie's house who was already outside with her family and bags. I smiled pulling into her drive way. A big smile fell on her face making me smile too. I parked the car turning it off before hopping out. I laughed as she ran up to me hugging me tightly. I hugged her back smiling widely.

"Are you ready to do this?," I smiled making her laugh.

"Only since freshman year!," she laughed making me smile.

"Hey James," I smiled waving at her brother.

"Mr. And Mrs. Jones," I smiled at her parents.

"How many times have we told you to call us by out names!," her mom laughed making me smile. I wrapped her in a hug making her smile.

"Promise me you'll take care of each other," she whispered making me smile.

"We always have," Katie smiled wrapping me in a hug. I smiled before helping her with her bags. We all hugged on last time before we both climbed into my truck smiling widely. Once we were out I the drive way I turned up the radio as cheerleader began to play. We let out a scream of joy as we hit the high way.

"England get ready for us because here we come!," I yelled making Katie laugh heavily. We drove for the rest of the hour with a quick stop at a store to get a bunch of snacks and stuff. We also bought another suit case to shove it all in. We were laughing heavily walking out of the store dragging the suit case behind me.

Katie stopped laughing making me look over to see Harry styles leaning against his car. I noticed the luggage in the back of his convertible making my heart pound.

"He's going on the trip," I mumbled throwing the bag into the back of my truck. We looked over at him to see him looking at us. We got into the car again heading to the airport.

"Well we can just not let him bother us," Katie said after a couple minutes of awkward silence. I smiled lightly looking over at her.

"Yeah. We'll just ignore him," I smiled focusing on the road again.. For some reason I felt like that was going to be very hard to do on this trip..

---
Once we got to the airport we smiled widely looking at one another. We quickly shoved our bags on a cart before I handed the VIP guy the money to park my car for the rest of the school year. Of course there was a special plan for us and it was cheaper than normal. We walked through airport seeing our teacher Mr. Hamlin. He spotted us smiling widely before marking something on his clip bored.

"Are you girls ready?," he smiled making us nod excitedly.

"Alright well since you guys are here first, and well we have the whole plane to ourself. You two can pick what seats you want; you just have to go through security and everything else," he smiled pointing towards our hate. I smiled widely looking over at Katie.

"Electric seats!," we laughed running towards our security check. Once we got past security and we had our one bag to take on the plane on our shoulder we ran into the plane sitting down next to the chairs with the plugs. We laughed looking around too see tuns of empty seats that were going to be filled with kids from our class. An hour past and everybody was on the plane.. Even Harry. Somebody wrapped there hands around my eyes making me gasp.

"If this isn't Cody I am going to kick your butt," I giggled. There was a chuckle making me place my hand over his pulling them down. I looked up to meet his bright blue eyes. He looked down at me kissing my lips lightly. I smiled kissing him back.

"Cody, Heather don't make me separate this plane into boys on one side and girls on the other," Mr. Hamlin said making me blush widely.

"Alright everybody if you can turn off your electronics for the time being that would be great because we don't want to crash now do we? You can turn them back on once the light above your head turns green," the flight attendant said making me reach into my pocket and turn off my phone. I reached to my bag pulling out my laptop turn in that off too.

"Okay now that, that is done I want everybody to fasten there seatbelt's they are adjustable if you need to do that," she smiled. After about ten minutes of her walking around and checking all of our belts she smiled walking back up the front of the plane.

"Okay in a very rare action of an emergency if you press the button that is blinking, an emergency air bag will fall down and you just place it around your head," she smiled making me look up at the button.

"Alright we will be serving soda and small snacks through out the flight. Have a great flight," she said making me laugh.

"Why do they say have a great flight when they are stuck in here too?," I laughed looking over at Katie who giggled.

"I know right."

I gasped slightly as the plane moved forward making me grip my arm rest. I looked out the widow to see we were picking up speed and fast. Next thing I knew we were off the ground getting higher and higher. I griped my arm rest tighter as the ground got smaller.

"I forgot about my fear of heights," I nervously laughed shutting my window.

"Babe you'll be fine," Cody said leaning my chair back to were I could see his face. I lightly smiled as he kissed my forehead and began to play with my hair..

Okay.. Everything will be fine for the next 5 months... Right?