Scream 4

Jenny and Marnie are watching Stab 7 and are killed by ghost face. It is the anniversary of the Woodsboro murders and Sidney Prescott returns on a book tour. Gale and Dewey are now married and Dewey is the sheriff in Woodsboro. Sidney stays with her aunt Kate and cousin , Jill. Jill is going through a rough betrayal from her ex, Trevor. Meanwhile Kirby Reed and Jill watch their friend Olivia get killed. Ghostface attacks Jill and Sidney. Sidney's publicist is killed. Sidney goes to a cinema club and learns from Charlie Walker and Robbie Mercer that there will be a party celebrating the stab movies. Sidney tells them to call it off. They eventually have to because Gale is stabbed and demands that the party must not go on. So, Jill,Kirby,Robbie,Charlie, and Trevor go to Kirby's house. Robbie,Kate,and the two cops are stabbed and Sidney rushes to Kirby's house. Jill and Sidney are chased by ghost face. Jill fights ghost face and hurts him nearly to death until he throws her on a glass table. Kirby and Sidney go downstairs. Sidney goes to look for Jill while Kirby answers horror movie trivia. Kirby is stabbed by Charlie, the first killer. Sidney is stabbed and Trevor is revealed to be the killer. His motive is because he is worried that Sidney returning to Woodsboro is distracting Jill from knowing how sorry he really is. Jill stabs Trevor in the back. Charlie tries to kill Jill, but Kirby shoots him in the head, killing him. They all go to the hospital, and Trevor is still alive and goes to Sidney's room and attacks her. Dewey hears and calls for backup and is attacked as well. Kirby, Jill, Judy, and Gale hear this and head to Sidney's hospital room. Judy is shot and Kirby, Jill, and Gale are being taunted. Sidney shocks Trevor in the head. Then eventually Trevor gets back up and Jill shoots him to his death. Judy gets back up and is revealed to have had a bullet proof vest. Sidney, Dewey, Gale, Jill, Kirby, and Judy are at peace.

Cast: Neve Campbell as Sidney

David Arquette as Dewey

Courtney Cox as Gale

Emma Roberts as Jill

Hayden Pannettiere as Kirby

Nico Tortorella as Trevor

Marley Shelton as Judy

Rory Culkin as Charlie