Band BEFORE One Direction (Harry Styles Fan-Fic)

Harry Styles story don't like him DON'T read this. By rated "R" i mean 15+ if you THINK you can handel it I don't give a fuck read it :) JUST DON'T REPORT ME I WARNED YOU IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Persephone  Pronunciation: per-SEF-uh-nee  

 -Persephone point of view-

Yep this is the year 2020, if I could go back and redo my life it would be the year 2011 yeah sure it was 9 years ago but it was also the fucking day I became a whore a slut a hoe, yeah some romance along the way but yet I can't just complaine on that year I also met my husband Harry Styles and I have to say we have a kid together her name is Aria Mariee Styles we both came up with it cute huh??

I bet you want to know what happend in 2011 well here it is...

-Flashback year 2011-

"Let me go you dumb fuck!!"  I yell to some drunk guy trying to rape me "C'mon babe you're a goddess" He perfers to the goddess Persephone married to Hades "No I have the name of a goddess you asshole" I say very angry at him "Like I care" I can tell he is drunk then I hear another voice but it's not familar for one he is british and also I don't think I know a british dude "Let her go!" He pretty much stated "No this babe needs a bed to sleep in" I broke down NOT because i was sad or scared because I was fucking pissed off

So I kick him you see high heels make you look tall and are good weapons "Ow! Fuck you, god damnmitt you bitch!" He yells which made me flinch kinda so he let go of the grip he had on me and that strange British dude came up to me

"Hey, move it buddy you saw what just happened, don't be the fucking retard tryin' to raped me I have high he-----" He cuts me off "No no, I have a gig here tonight and I just happened to see what he was doing...I tried to be your super man but it looks like you are your own super ma- woman"

I laughed at that "Hey i'm lonely but i'm not my own super man that would be just damn cheesy" I smiled at him as he laughed "You're funny red" Red? He called me red by my hair!! "Persephone, Persephone Jacobs" I say holding out my hand "Harry Styles"  He says while shaking my hand "I know what you're thinking" Then the club owner came up on stage and speaks into the mic "Well here is an upcoming band called WHITE ESKIMO!!" I could'nt help but laugh like seriously out of everything in the world White Eskimo.

I blink and see Harry on-stage once he got up there I stopped laughing Mr.curls has a strange name for a band. Soon they all got into there passions and the drums started and the base then guitar, of course Harry is the lead singer "Let's see how you sing curls" I mumble under my breath.

 He starts to sing and I have to admit his voice is something special....something I can't explain, soon the song is finished and in seconds he is crowded with screaming girl like he is fucking famous or something I am not the jealous type but I got jealous VERY jealous. 

I wak up to him in panic, Harry notice me and smiles "Persephone hey" I  look at al the girls surrounding him and they all were dressed like sluts "Harry my car broke down can you drive me home" I say trying to be sexy "Persephone babe i'm sorry but i'm busy" He says looking at the girls around him "Yeah date thoes sluts" I say making my way to the other guys in his band "Hi i'm Persephone yeah yeah like the goddess blah blah I think all of you guys are hot" I say without thinking because I knew Harry was watching me "Well hello Persephone" They all say kinda like they wanted to do me and they did all 3 of them NO I did not have fun ever since then I became a slut...

************************************************************************************************************

Well please vote and comment PUH-LEASE :)