Born in blood

"Damn door, always being in my way." As Dexter said that he heard a baby's cry and instantly went to father mode. "Rita has the baby" Dexter said under his breath. Dexter slowly walked to where he was hearing the cries and realized where it was coming from. "No" Dexter thought the worst of what could happen. He has to, he's a killer. He turned to the bathroom walking a little faster then before. The corner to the bathroom was just before him and at the same time he wanted to jump into the bathroom but a part of him didn't want to believe it. In the first time in forever, he was scared. Dexter stopped at the corner to think then realized he can't stop because if anything did happen he couldn't change it. He turned the corner and stopped. He couldn't. He couldn't face What he did. His 10 month old baby was lying in a pool of blood, his mother's blood. Dexter walked to his crying baby and picked him up. "Its ok Harrison" he looked at his wife, his dead wife that was laying in a pool of her own blood in there bathtub. Her Femoral artery was sliced open. His wife just died and his baby was laying in blood. He killed his wife. There was so many times he could have saved her. He let her die. If he just killed the trinity killer when they first met, his wife would still be alive. He called the police. "My wife's been killed" he went in the front yard and sat on his knees. The police showed up and an officer said "sir, did you call this in? " the only thing Dexter said was "I did it" Dexter then realized him and his son were both born in blood and that he lost the one person he cared most for and the person who cared most for him.