The King Of Pirates (ZoLu)

"I never want to get in the way of my swordsman and his dream." Luffy thought as he lay in the middle of the Sunny. 

He suddenly sat up as he heard footsteps coming up behind him. The young male turned his head around to see a green haired man walking towards him. 

"Yosh." Luffy said as he jumped up.

"Neh, Zoro. Wanna go buy meat tomorrow?" Luffy spoke as he walked over to the swordsman.

The crew had stopped by an island to restock on some supplies they were low on. Mostly food to cook with. They had stopped at an island which was large and had a busy city in the centre. They had a small look around the island before they suddenly got chased off by marines. 

"Luffy, you know we can't go in because of all the marines, correct?" Zoro sighed

"But Zoroooo we need to restock on food!" Luffy whined as he grabbed Zoros arm.

Zoro pushed Luffy a little away as he felt sort of disturbed by the fact the Luffy clung on to him a lot. Luffy moved back a little and looked away.

"Sorry about th-"

"it's fine." Zoro interrupted 

Luffy nodded his head and turned around. 

"I guess we should go get some rest. We'll have to get up early and think of a plan to get on the island and restock on food." Luffy said before running off.

Zoro stared at Luffys back as he ran away.

"Luffy, why can't I catch up to you? You're always running off, only thinking about your nakama and how to protect them. Why can't you think about yourself more. Why am I not strong enough to protect you?" Zoro thought to himself.

Zoro had always hid his feelings for Luffy as he did not wish to lose the relationship he had with his captain right now. Confessing would make the relationship even worse and would make things more complicated. Thats why, he wouldn't even say a word or act like he had any special feelings towards Luffy.

The next morning Luffy and the rest of the crew awoke around 5am, ready to head towards the island. Luffy, Robin, Nami, Franky, Brook, Zoro, Chopper and Usopp were sitting in the kitchen around the table discussing the plan to get onto the island. Sanji head them but was cooking breakfast. Of course, Nami was leading and tell them all the instructions, occasionally hitting Zoro or Luffy on the head for goofing off.

Zoro, Chopper, Franky, Brook and were left on the ship to as they were the most noticeable as the other 5 went onto the island. Everyone ended up wearing disguises that they had hanging around somewhere on the ship. They decided to split up. Robin, Luffy and Sanji went together and  Nami and Usopp went together. Robin, Luffy and Sanji were in charge of restocking on Dairy, Grain and Meat products while Nami and Usopp were in charge of gathering fruits and vegetables. 

Meanwhile on the ship, Zoro was asleep, Chopper was working on some new medicine, Usopp, Franky and Brook were playing cards on the grass. Zoro woke up as he heard something shatter where Chopper was. He quickly stood up and walked over to the room and saw a bunch of glass shards on the ground. 

"Oi, Chopper is everything alright?" Zoro asked as he looked up at chopper.

"ah, oh sorry I woke you, I just dropped the bottle. No worries." Chopper laughed nervously 

Zoro nodded and headed back to where the 3 were playing cards. Zoro looked up at the sky before whispering: "Good luck, captain."

On the island everyone had successfully gathered the ingredients that were given out by Sanji. Currently, all 5 of them were running away from the marines trying to reach back to the Sunny. Luffy spotted the Sunny to the right of them

"Right! Turn Right!" Luffy yelled

Everyone followed Luffy as he turned right and headed towards the Sunny.

"ZOOOOOROOOO, USOPPPPP, FRANKKKKKYYY, BROOOOK, CHOPPPERRRR GET READY TO SET SAIL!" Luffy screamed as the 5 of them ran towards the Sunny, getting closer and closer. 

Zoro awoke from his nap and the 3 playing the cards looked towards the 5 who were running from a giant group of marines. Zoro and Usopp dropped the sails quickly as the 5 climbed aboard. Franky took the wheel and turned them around the other way. 

"EVERYONE HOLD ON TIGHT!" Franky yelled as marine ships started to surround them.

"COUP DE BURST" Franky yelled as he pulled the trigger. 

The Sunny went flying through the air as everyone held on for dear life. They landed safely far away from the island. After landing, everyone put away the ingredients and Sanji told them Lunch would be ready in about an hour. Everyone but Sanji went to do their own things. Zoro and Luffy ended up fishing. Both sat on the edge of the Sunny and both were putting worms on their hooks. Zoro looked up at Luffy feeling a little heated as he sat beside his lover, his crush, his everything. Though he know that Luffy wouldn't return those feelings, he would continue to protect him, help him, be with him and  always try his best to help his dream. That's why Zoro had never spoken about his love for Luffy, for he did not wish to break the captain-firstmate relationship for things would be worse if he had.

THE END c: