Once upon time

Once upon time, there was a mythical land where it was filled with different creatures. Dragons, unicorns, phoenix, you name them. Each one held a symbol. Dragons took the symbol of air, sometimes fire, while unicorns took the symbol peace and magic. The Phoenix's symbol was a very rare symbol to stumble upon. They tend to hide in the flames of the volcanos. Their symbol is shown as peace and protection in this mythical world.

The reason why a Phoenix is so rare is because the world is constantly in battle. There is no protection from kingdom if they are in war, and that's where magic comes in. If you can't do combat, melee, or rang, than magic helps. Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Electricity, Lightness, Darkness, Gems, animals, and more. If you are born with magic in this world there's a high chance of becoming a guard for the kingdom, or a warrior. There are other spots. If all of your main 5 senses than you have a high chance of becoming a scout.

Now, each one has a role. Scouts go into unclaimed territory to check if it's alright to expand the kingdom. Their not going to in a danger zone for their senses are high. They are well trusted around the kingdom. Not once does an army leave without Scouts.

Guards. Their pretty easy to guess aren't they? They have to guard the kingdom, however, guards also get to adventure with the royal family. Some guards are supposed to be scouts, but if a kingdom reaches it's maximum amount of Scouts they make a new scout a guard and train them. Guards usually either go with magic or rang unlike the Warriors.

The warriors are important. They get their job done no matter how long it takes. Warriors use magic and/or swords. If you are a new warrior in the kingdom you get taught how to control your skills, your magic, and more. Their usually quiet, well behaved, and set high standards for themselves.

Archers, you can already tell what they do. And you are correct. They are usually perched on top of the kingdom or in hidden spots in the battlefield. They are usually quiet, quick, and clever.

Now if you aren't one of those you are a citizen. However, not everyone is a citizen in the walls of the kingdom. Not everyone lives in the walls of the kingdom.

A/N: Heeeey! Would you look at that! I'm actually done!