part1- the cynic and the fuckboy

iravas POV

first things first, im a cynic. a big one. about everything. second, i love lemons. probably because theyre as bitter as my charming self. thirdly, i hate boys with an absolute passion.

and no, its not the gross smells or the weird things they do. its not even the so called 'fuckboy' thing. its the fact that they never know whats the right thing to say. i mean, come on. you'd think after these million or so years that they would have figured out something about what to and what to not. but no, and lets be real if they do know what theyre saying. they probably had alot of practise.

which takes us back to the fuckboy thing, i really have no problem with that species. and lets be honest they are a species. a rapidly growing one. i mean, your dick, your problem. as long as you arent stuffing me for thanksgiving im happy. well not happy. thats pushing it, im content.

jacks POV

im a player. actually, im THE player. i score on and off the field. literally. icant help it if girls throw themselves at me tits first though. i mean, come on. what do you expect me to do? push her away and yell "WTF ARE THOSE!?" na, my boner wouldnt be very grateful or impressed.

i go to rockell high school, i run it basically. it really should be called gilinsky high. it sounds so much  better.  i mean come on, im captain of the soccer team, im taking AP classes and im your girls crush without even knowing your girl. im everything.

a/n: it gets better, promise