Chapter 1

Criss' s pov

"Mom can me and Sam go out side and play with some friends?" I asked. "Sure but make sure your back here before dark, ok?" Mom said. "Ok! Thank you!" "Your welcome!"."and be carful!" Mom said at the last moment. "Ok mom!" Sam said. Me and Sam went out side to get our friends. Im only 6 and my brother Sam is 8. We they were already out waiting for us. "Hey Eric!" My brother Said while running to Eric. Eric is 9.

I walked over to Zac and Sophie "hey" i say. Zac is 7 and Sophie in 6. She's the youngest one out of us 5. "Hey" they both said in unison. By the way there brother and sister. "Hey, i know what we should do!" Eric said. "What?" Zac questioned. "Lets go into the woods". "Im up for it" Sam said. The rest of us agreed. "Lets go" Eric said.

Sam's pov

We finally got to the woods. We went in and started walking in a random direction. Its been around 10 minutes. We finally sat down on some rocks in a clearing. Out of no were, we heard a scream. "What was that?" Sophie asked. "Lets go figure out" i said nervously.

We all walked to were the scream came. We gasped. Zac covered Sophie's eyes. Is was herobrine and killed what looks like to be 3 victims. Blood was splatered every were. He started laughing and looked strait at us. "And what are you kids doing in my woods?" He said.

"Run!" Eric said so we all started running. He started running after us. I could see the ecit of the woods just up ahead. All the sudden a lightening bolt struck right in front of us. It was herobrine "and were do you think you guys are going?" He asked. I tried running again but i couldn't. I couldn't even move. "You won't get away this time HahAHahaHaHahaA" he said. "What do you want from us?" Criss asked.

"Well you saw me murder those people and you'll go blabber your mouth to notch. and well you see i can't have that happen so in order for that not to happen im going to curse you 5 so that nobody will even want to be near you HahAHahaHaHahaA".

"Wh-what are you do-doing to do to us?" Zac asked. "Hmmm... ah ha i got it." Out of no were a glowing black globe appeared in his hand. He swung his hand at all 5 of us and then every thing went black. All i could hear was herobrine laughing like a maniac. 'Is this really how is it going to end' was i could think.

~~~thank you guys so much for giving my book a change! Dont forget to vote, follow,  and comment if you like the book please! Bye~~~