Forever Unstoppable

The cold grey misty wind rushed down the steep hill to meet Aqua her shoulder length blonde hair whipping her freckled tearstained face as soon as her best friends house the tears were wiped away mascara cleaned up and fake smile plastered on earbuds pulled out her voice was released from her lips 'Hannah get your ass out here!' what felt like 2 years later a flawless face framed by red chestnut lenghts of hair green eyes twinkling 'WHAT I'm watching harry potter hurry up and get your ass inside you must be frozen!!!' she is the biggest potter head even the nerds call her a nerd  Aqua ran into the warm living room lego from her younger brother scattered everywhere Hannah led her up the three steps on the other side of the room to her room chamber of secrets paused on the tv screen food littered around the room so how was Ruby today?" A testy voice questioned "the usual bitch eh called me a fat slut called harry potter retarded" anger rose in Hannahs face "called hot chelle rae gay" Fire seemed to flicker in Hannahs eyes as the anger levels rose "oh and she kicked me under the table" Aqua finished raising her leg to show a small purple bruise with some skin peeled off "alright shes getting punc-!" was the angry response a deperate no came through the air before she finished "it would just make things worse"