Chapter 1: Inuyasha and Kagome

{HEY GUYS! REWRITTEN AND ALL PRETTY AND NEW! LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!!}
[Normal POV]

          A clear gentle breeze blew across the Higurashi Shrine. A girl born with strange white hair and beautiful blue eyes heads towards the offering area to make a wish to get her college exams passed. She was in her last year of college but was anything but happy to go out into the world. The time was late in the afternoon as she'd just got finished with her last exam. She glances over when she hears something to see the head of the shrine walking with his two grandchildren, a girl and a boy. Yui goes back to her offering as she made her wish. As she stood there, she began to wonder if there was a way to do something else other than what her family wanted her to do. She wanted a change of scenery and to experience life before she ends up becoming forced to do the same every single day until the day she dies. She didn't think it would make it happy, as she wasn't fond of it to begin with.

          She opens her eyes to find a boy in strange clothing running out of the well house towards the main house. Yui's eyes widen as she sees what looks like dog ears atop the boy's head. She heads to leave but stops in front of the well house. She looks towards it and wonders just where the boy came from. She walks over towards the well house and has a look around. She knew it was off limits, but for some reason she felt something calling to her. She steps down the stairs and stops at the well. She stares down at the dark well and she closes her eyes as she felt a cool breeze coming from the well. What a nice breeze that was.

          "What are you doing in here?" A female's voice says and Yui turns in shock to see the girl that had entered the house with the old man and the young boy standing with the strange looking boy. Seeing them both up close, Yui notices that the strange looking boy really had ears on his head.

          "Sorry, I was just—" Yui goes to say before Kagome steps forward.

          "You can't be in here. It's dangerous." The girl says,

          "S-Sorry." Yui says and she steps onto the first step of the stairs.

          "Inuyasha, there is hair coming out of the well. We need to cut the single one. Here!" Kagome says and Yui turns to watch Kagome grab a hold of something and Inuyasha cuts it.

          "What was that?" Yui asks.

          "Who's the girl?" Inuyasha asks.

          "Are those ears real? Can I touch them?" Yui asks and she ends up just going ahead and reaching up to touch one. The girl begins laughing as Yui rubbed his ear.

          "I did it too. Don't feel bad. Look, you need to leave here; it isn't safe the girl says.

          "I get it's an old well, but still. I don't think it's that dangerous." Yui says. She turns once more to go but curiosity stops her. She turns to see Kagome and Inuyasha preparing to jump into the shrine. Yui's eyes widen and she rushes over to them. She jumps after them and grabs onto Inuyasha as they fall into the shrine.

          On the other side of the well, which Yui thinks is just the bottom of the well, Inuyasha yells at Yui for grabbing onto him. The girl, whose name was Kagome, tries to calm him down. They climb out of the well as Kagome warns them about the hair.

          "What in the world?" Yui asks as she heaves herself over the edge at the top of the shrine.

          "You need to go back!" Inuyasha says.

          "Back where? Where are we?" Yui asks.

          "Come on, I'll take you back." Inuyasha and Yui struggles against him as he grabs her around the waist and goes to force her back to the other world. When they land at the bottom of the well, Inuyasha blinks confused.