Jeff's life

Also known as Jeffrey Woods, had long brown hair that went to his collarbone and blue eyes. He just moved to a new neighborhood with his parents and older brother Liu. Jeff and Liu's first day of school, they went to the bus stop. But the neighborhood bullies made them pay money to get on, the refused. When they refused, they started to attack him and his brother. Jeff stabbed Randys arm. But when the police came, Liu took the blame and went to Juvy. A couple weeks later, Liu was back, and Jeff was invited to a little boys birthday party. When Jeff was a the birthday party, that was when Randy decided to get back at him. They attacker him. Jeff managed to beat all of them up, but on the last guy, he poured bleach and alcohol on him and set him on fire. He survived but it made him different. While he was fighting, his sanity snapped making him go insane. At the hospital when they finally took the bandages off, he had leathery pale white skin, ashy raven black hair, and bright red lips. That night, they let him go back home. When everyone went to bed, Jeff got a lighter saying he wanted to see him self forever, so he burnt his eyelids off making unblinking eyes. He also wanted to smile forever, but that would get tiring so he cut a smile into his cheeks making it go from ear to ear. While he was cutting the smile, his mom walked in "Jeff, is that you?" She asked, quite frightened. Jeff turned to her, making her cover her mouth in fear asking, "What? Aren't I beatiful?". "Y-yes, let me go get your father." She replied and ran to go get the gun. But unfortunately Jeff came in while she was asking that, "Mother you lied." Jeff stated, then ran to his mother and stabbed her where the heart is. Then turned to his father, and stabbed him in the stomach till he bled to death. While he was at it, he laughed maniacally. Then he went to his brothers room, while he was sleeping. "GO TO SLEEP!" He yelled waking his brother up and stabbed him. But unfortunately he didn't kill his brother, and now his brother is none as Homicidal Liu. So now, Jeff The Killer, is roaming the streets to find his next victim. Remember, Don't go to sleep.