°The Arrival°

•Shantel's Pov•
"Welcome to Jurassic World May you have a pleasant journey with us!"The speakers repeated.
Yeap. Here I was at my Sister's "company" . I sigh as I thought how I could have spent my gap year as I would have liked to . As my sister needed new workers my mother told me to help her out.Me and my sister weren't on good terms in fact you could call us enemys. My sister was my mother's favourite and my mother always treated my sister like a princess and me , a servant .
I headed to the control room with my eyes fixed on my phone screen it wasn't my first time here and I knew the way like the back of my hand . I entered the control room as the sight of burly securitys came before my eyes ."Miss your identity card please " " like I need one " I said with a roll of my eyes as I pushed them away . " Shantel ! Manners ! " Claire said as she glared at me . " Okay Grandma" I said as I saw the stuff trying to control their laughter it wasn't everyday that they could see the bossy old Claire being teased . " Shantel you're back !" Owen called out as he gave me a smack on the back . " Shantel , you would be taking charge of the herbivorous " Claire said as I pretended I couldnt hear her. " You had lunch Owen?"I asked as he shook his head and we headed for the lift together . Owen placed his hands around my waist as we waited for the lift .Owen and I were best buddys and he always gave me excuses to escape away from Claire .

Claire's POV
Jealousy hit me like a hundred daggers how could my sister and owen be so close when they only see each other once in a blue moon while I see him everyday and the only thing that he did to me before that included physical contact was to give me a handshake . Was it because of my sister's beauty ?