Paper Name

"So why did you call us for? Momoi-san."The light blue haired asked, sipping his vanilla milkshake.

"I was thinking, ever since we attended high school, we been straying off one another. So I gathered everyone here."The pink haired replied, earning herself some awkward stares.

"Ehh, we are here to chit chat? I thought there's going to be a match between us. If so, Aomine-chi, you're dead."

"...Shut up, if only I had known that you were still so energetic, I wouldn't have stopped at round 5 last night."

Almost immediately, every member choked on their drinks, except for Akashi, who grinned, and Murasakibara, who keeps stuffing food into his mouth, ignoring the entire commotion made by the others.

"Daiki," Akashi continued,"You're truly a wild beast." Akashi and Aomine gave each other a sadistic grin, as the others (except murasakibara of course) shivered at the atmosphere while pitying the victims.

"Let's a game then,"Kuroko suggested,"I will tear this piece of receipt into a few pieces of paper, I will write all of our names onto the back of the paper. Then everyone will take a piece of paper. A random person will ask a question about the person who's name was written on the paper."

As soon as everyone took a piece of paper, Kuroko placed his pen at the center of the table, and spin it. "Kise-kun."Kuroko called once he saw that the pen pointed directly at Kise. "Let's see who's name I have..."He continued without looking up from his paper, "Akashi-chi."

"Anyone wanna-" "Do you think Akashi is a seme or uke?"Aomine asked, still having that sadistic grin on his face. "Daiki, you're unexpectedly wild today, aren't you?"Akashi stated with the same grin.

"Akashi-chi...It's pretty obvious Kuroko-chi is the uke,"Kise continued, "Kuroko-chi just has that uke look, makes you wanna tie him up and do dirty-" "Kise-kun, I'm not a do-m."Kuroko cut off Kise before he spit out anymore unneeded information. "Kise, if that's what you wanted, I won't mind tying you up and do you till you lost your conscious."Aomine stated with a straight face. "Shut up, just continue."Midorima mumbled, poking his rubber ducky which was his today lucky item.

"What if, Kuroko-kun is the seme?"Momoi asked.

"...Guys, close your eyes and imagine Akashi kneeling in front of Kuroko..."

_________

"Akashi-kun, if you want it, beg me."Kuroko commanded with a sly smile, seducing Akashi by wearing a white bathrobe. Akashi kneed in front of Kuroko, who's sitting on his bed, crossing his legs like a boss. "Lick me-"

_________

"Wait wait wait wait wait. What's with the lick me, if it's Akashi-chi, he's definitely stabbing Kuroko-chi with a scissor for ordering him do things like that. -I wouldn't mind if Kuroko-chi asked me to do that, but still-"Kise remarked as Akashi snickered. "Maybe, Akashi loves Kuroko too much that he will obey?"Momoi said.

__________

Akashi slowly licked Kuroko from the bottom of his left foot to Kuroko's chest, not missing any parts of his smooth white skin. Kuroko softly moaned when Akashi took off his bathrobe and started touching him. He pinned the light blue haired on the bed before tying the smaller boy's hands with his school tie. Akashi gently sucked on Kuroko's neck, marking him as his property. He whispered into Kuroko's right ear seductively, "If you want more, beg me."

___________

"In the end, Akashi is still the seme. Tetsu, you have no hope being a seme."Aomine stated, earning a smack from Kuroko. "This is getting awkward." Midorima commented, pushing his spectacles back.